hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hi i started this game today ....my first online rpg lol...server glacial planes

and continously played this game for 24hrs.. reached a dead end eventually... on lvl 34 coz i wasnt able to
    enter revenant's vault(u need a party..!!!!)....i learned a few things like i was a dps and all...

newys is ther a good guild here who can help ppl ...i mean actually help NOObs and not bor them to death .....
    plz reply if ther is otherwise no point wasting time ....and yeah m ready to start frm scratch if good help is
    available.....this game got pretty cute graphics

thank u
    eagerly waiting for replies

As for entering Vault, just press "P" and click on "Create party" to go in.
    However, it is not recommended you go in alone when attempting to do a dungeon until you are of higher level and have much more experience.
    I learned that the hard way as I always tend to go into MMOs as a lone wolf until I develop some knowledge to not look like a noob
    ><

As for the Guild, you can either create a Guild with 5g or you can use World Chat to look for a helpful Guild and hopefully one person is willing to take you in.
    Good luck to you in-game and hope you enjoy your time here!

Any further questions, problems and/or concerns, please feel free to PM me on the Forums or create a thread AND/OR file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com if you are experiencing technical difficulties.

Hopefully everything runs smoothly on your end.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
    X