Maybe the vote could be changed into further detail? Like;

Do you want a new server?

1. Yes - East PvE server
    2. Yes - East PvP server
    3. Yes - West PvE server
    4. Yes - West PvP server
    5. I don't care
    6. No

Since, if the GM's are going to listen, we should give them greater detail so they know what'll make more profit and put more smiles on gamer's faces.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
    Server: HellStorm [S63]
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra_Dragon View Post

1. Yes - East PvE server
      2. Yes - East PvP server
      3. Yes - West PvE server
      4. Yes - West PvP server
      5. I don't care
      6. No

Since, if the GM's are going to listen, we should give them greater detail so they know what'll make more profit and put more smiles on gamer's faces.
      number 3 FTW
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

1. Yes - East PvE server
        2. Yes - East PvP server
        3. Yes - West PvE server
        4. Yes - West PvP server
        5. I don't care
        6. No

Don't care, 3 or 4. Just be West. Lol.
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

I just voted yes just to get rid of these "New Server" posts.
          • Server: Emerald Ridge
          • Character: Dylan
          • Class: Elementalist
          • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
          • Guild: Reborn

Comment

(At this moment) If I'm not mistaken, I'm the 1,720th view at the moment. 101 has already casted their vote. =))

So, make another poll? or keep commenting here? Lol.
            "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

i think r2 GMs are more focus on their new games and have neglected CS players who are anticipating the new server.imagine they have added 10 servers in lunaria story(which is a side control 2D game) in just a week or so where as CS havent added new server for 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by aslanstub View Post
                i think r2 GMs are more focus on their new games and have neglected CS players who are anticipating the new server.imagine they have added 10 servers in lunaria story(which is a side control 2D game) in just a week or so where as CS havent added new server for 3 months.
                This is completely true... If it takes a completely new game to get more attention, at least make a MMORPG like Crystal Saga or Broken Realm, I personally don't like these new games (Lunaria Story, Dragon Pals, Yitien, and I don't even like Wartune either.) I liked how PvP was made and the play style (mounts, upgrades, fighting style (RTS, not turn-based) and I hope that R2 releases/hosts a game like that.

But, either way, I just can't wait to start playing these games. It looks like the forum order/order in the R2Games list (link) shows how much R2Games give attention (Greatest to Least) since CoS isn't their job to do, they just publish it, (though if this theory is true I don't get why Castlot would be more favoured than Broken Realm. xD)

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Comment

This is completely true... If it takes a completely new game to get more attention, at least make a MMORPG like Crystal Saga or Broken Realm, I personally don't like these new games (Lunaria Story, Dragon Pals, Yitien, and I don't even like Wartune either.) I liked how PvP was made and the play style (mounts, upgrades, fighting style (RTS, not turn-based) and I hope that R2 releases/hosts a game like that.

But, either way, I just can't wait to start playing these games. It looks like the forum order/order in the R2Games list (link) shows how much R2Games give attention (Greatest to Least) since CoS isn't their job to do, they just publish it, (though if this theory is true I don't get why Castlot would be more favoured than Broken Realm. xD)
                  True , Crystal Saga is the best than the other **** new game R2 hd launched

Comment

yeah its true. CS is the best
                    and i vote for 1 and i have no problem if its 2
                    Last edited by theifkid; 05-28-2013, 05:38 AM.
                    if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

X_X Go play on old servers

Comment

Originally posted by Kakalili View Post
                        X_X Go play on old servers

The REALLY, REALLY main reason I perfer to play a new fresh server rather than jumping to like S40 with alot of Eido's and Scions is because I love to PvP in Seng... They took that away when the pro's were able to end it in like, 2 minutes. I loved CS for that reason, it was about 40% of why I played CS. I loved the gameplay and I have never seen anything so well-made. I wish Crystal Saga would release it's potential. Back then, we had new events every week, wasn't so boring, the chat was filled with drama (still is, I bet.) and was full of stuff. Too bad, cause R2 doesn't really care as much as they used to. All games have great potential - I'm just thinking that if it was cared more, meaning more maintenance and all that. Our forums wasn't always full of complaints and bug reports, raging posts, and all that. I guess I just wanted it how I used to play it like. That changed. I think it's pretty obvious R2 just wants to milk money off gamers now. No wonder there's a group of people who are starting to disrespect R2 now. For now, I'll try to stay positive, though I'm losing my patience.

ANYWAY, enough of that sad stuff. I just loved EVERYTHING. Sadly, I merged and then I quit since everything is just too boring. All my friends from my old server quit due to the merge. Oh, darn, getting sad again.

Comment

Originally posted by Xalnaga View Post
                          hi friends, just coming back with some informations, better they stay like they are, because the creation of new servs maybe increase the lag, and if they stop some for serv merge will be better for free some memory space for lower the lag. so lets wait some they solve the lag matters first then they will creat new servs(maybe).
                          New Servers would actually decrease lag

Comment

Originally posted by xave14 View Post
                            New Servers would actually decrease lag
                            Yeah that s right and som ppl thanks it cost more lag what a dumb -_-

Comment

New server for filipinos please..)

Comment

West PVP would work for me nicely.... ~Cheers~ tho.. i saw other server numbers in Castlot Kabam...what's up with that? anyone know??
                                Internet War games...should be taken with a grain of Assault

Comment

Working...
                                X