Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Server [Vote]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server [Vote]

Read the title..
    Yes
    72.48%
    No
    15.44%
    IDGAF
    12.08%

I don't know if there should be a new server or not. Good things and bad things.
    Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
    This is how I got my name.
    **=All my friends have this in their names.
    a=First letter of alphabet.
    H2o=Chemical formula for water.
    138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
    M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
    fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
    4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
    **=All of my friends have this in their names.
    Yes, you can call me anything.

Comment

Mmm, there will be people hopping servers, but if you are like me, who wants to be up top in a server... you'll be waiting for a new server to cash on to be up top. I know there is a pile of people waiting for a new server.

Comment

reason why the last server failed was because r2 messed up the time zone for it was suppose to be pve west not east. so im guessing they couldnt make back the $$ spent on that server and cant release a new server. so they probably wont make new servers anymore

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
          reason why the last server failed was because r2 messed up the time zone for it was suppose to be pve west not east. so im guessing they couldnt make back the $$ spent on that server and cant release a new server. so they probably wont make new servers anymore
          That's an interesting point of view, however, I can guarantee you now that that is not the case.

Comment

i can almost guarantee they will make profit from a new server- ESPECIALLY if the new server was gmt time or closer to it. I think r2 wants to see the demand for a new server to judge whether or not it will be worth it to create a new server. but if you ask me, a gmt server would be very popular.

Comment

i just want to ask when would you start a new server??

Comment

damn it R2 why TT^TT
                "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

I think if people keep voting for yes as they are on this poll and keep it bumped, they may listen...i want to cash D:

Comment

NEW SERVER my $$ is waiting demn WEST PVP PLEASE

Comment

2 months already make a new server !!

Comment

+10000 new server

Comment

hehe i agree too.... new server please GM

Comment

The more people which voice their opinion and vote, the more likely they are to do something ^.^

Comment

a new server would be cool right now in the new server that is posted the top level is 90...... ***. make a new server and ill be spending some money on it lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X