• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

create new pvp server

Comment

please do new server as soon as posible while still vacation

Comment

west pvp would be most profitable for r2 in money and there gaming community in fun,i guarentee many people will play if u make WEST PVP

Comment

need new server

Comment

Ok so from what I assume why they still havent annouce anything about new server is because :
            1.They are still many people who cash alot on last server.Why making new server when the last server make lots of profit?
            2.The level gap from last server isnt too far yet,well at least noone eidolon yet in S62
            3.With that much of problem of "bug-not-yet-fixed",they think its better to fixed it first
            4.Crystal saga is the last priority maybe? >>> Need to interest people to join their new game
            5.Busy fixing the problem on new games
            Thats what I think the reason why they still not annouce anything about new server.So,those who waiting for the new server you better be patient because its gonna be long long time to make it happen.

Comment

Yeah, i want to start playing in a new server O.o

Comment

Omg they have 62 servers please play one and enjoy like S62 for expamle not even 3 months old and people want new server

Comment

they should make a new server and just remove the legend contest they should have the pay to consume events like wartune instead.

Comment

We have like 3 threads like this. It should be directed to the "Suggestions" thread shouldnt it be a better place for it?
                    Username: Chaoticcody
                    Server: S62 BloodShedHollow [PVE]
                    Level:27
                    Class: Mage
                    Guild: Angels

Comment

i believe that a new server should come out, the reason behind it is because of the mass buying in vip and in crystals will sky rocket when it comes out, i know ill try and cashier it also lol

Comment

Who know's when does the new server will release??

Comment

They will post new server once all the season events have come to an end. Also summer is atom us a lot of western players get more time off school work etc. a lot of kids work so they will release new server then they made zodiac and other things people will want to cash those on new server

Comment

hi friends, just coming back with some informations, better they stay like they are, because the creation of new servs maybe increase the lag, and if they stop some for serv merge will be better for free some memory space for lower the lag. so lets wait some they solve the lag matters first then they will creat new servs(maybe).
                            our world is like an sky, and we are like birds, just need to open our wings and dance in the blue ocean, open your wings and fly now.

Comment

i would agree for new server but atleast gm merge the new one to the old one because the old one not many people played so no competition

Comment

If a new server comes out add me in game: Escapist

Comment

Working...
                                X