This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dafuq ! This sucks !!

we are always keep on asking for your move or your solution to the problem and you keep on askin us to clear the cache, cookies, etc. I do it, it doesn't work. PLEASE !!! if theres anyone moderator here, make an action please. Disconnected during Warrior's Trial, do you think its funny ? please, fix this ASAP !

i think why you are not doing action at this cause you know that this problem only done at one country, so you think that its not a big deal if you lost only 1 country of players cause you have plenty of players around the world, am i right ?

Comment

try contacting your isp provider. ask them to change your ip address.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
        Hopefully someone listens to you, cause I just got cussed out in mail for suggesting someone contact their ISP to check the connection to the site.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Mm. The problems are depressingly frequent. :/
          Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
          IGN: Silverblitz
          Guild: Apocalypse
          Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
          Lv: 123 Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
            R2 fix it this problem always disconnected in crystal saga go and maintenance again ♥♥♥
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-27-2013, 10:19 PM. Reason: Watch your mouth!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40348[/ATTACH] fix it this problem r2 im realy need now ((

Comment

Lol pressure raining on R2 raining on R2.
                Lunaria Story
                IGN: Sinon
                Class: Hunter
                Lvl: 37
                Guild:OtakuPH
                Server: Ivory Islet
                BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&
                BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

Comment

They know about this but unfortunately they don't support us all they want is to have more players but they can't provide a good service Always disconnect or unable to connect to server and they always blaming the ISP or Cache, History ETC. I think it's better for them to fix the problem rather than blaming other especially ISP.

Comment

Originally posted by R29802091 View Post
                    They know about this but unfortunately they don't support us all they want is to have more players but they can't provide a good service Always disconnect or unable to connect to server and they always blaming the ISP or Cache, History ETC. I think it's better for them to fix the problem rather than blaming other especially ISP.
                    You realize it actually IS possible that it could be your ISP. Did you even try contacting your ISP at all?
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

its already been stated a ISP is having issues, that means its not even in R2's ballpark of things to fix.
                      If you aren't willing to take the steps provided to fix, then we can't help you.
                      Also Remember your talking to players just like yourself. we don't get paid for this, as well as it being something not even in our realm of things we should have to sort out for other players, it should be known to be respectful to the mods and the site and its rules. any further posting of swearing and the like and reposting of such after its been edited out will land you in a nice time out to cool down- get off the forum and go do what you actually need to do like we asked.
                      until people can respect that, this thread is closed & any new ones made will be closed and or deleted until the rules and people in the site can be respected.

Comment

Working...
                      X