NEW SERVER? Not a NEW QUESTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SERVER? Not a NEW QUESTION

I just want to ask, anyone from r2, do you have plans on launching a new server? I just started 9 days ago, I found out that I am waaaaaayyyyyy too left behind.

-I'm a heavy casher but I don't want to spend that much in a game where I know that my money can't get me anywhere.
    -I want to spend to be on top
    -I want to spend all my money for this game cause I like this game

But all WE need is a new server where people like me just discovered how fun it is to play crystal saga.... Too bad for people like me cause WE ARE TOO LATE.

NO NEW SERVER = NO LOGGING IN TO GAME
    NO LOGGING IN TO GAME = LESS PROFIT FOR r2
    LESS PROFIT FOR r2 = .... whatever

-Xexiu (s62)

I Too hope that R2 will launch a new server. They too would win as there have been many threads asking for a new server saying they will cash.

Comment

I'm not just saying that I will cash, I will really buy crystals using my 2 months salary for the grand launch of the new server

Comment

Oh, I beleive that you cash, there is a big casher in every server. I'm just saying that R2 would profit from launching a new server.

Comment

Originally posted by MageFTW View Post
          Oh, I beleive that you cash, there is a big casher in every server. I'm just saying that R2 would profit from launching a new server.
          --Yeah, I just stopped cashing from s62 since it won't get me anywhere.. I mean what's the use of buying stuffs if a scion would just come your way and kill your character with just a blink of an eye even you already spent a lot on your character, there's no point of spending a lot for a character that is left a lot.

Comment

the latest server already merged, just wait, i hope they will release new server soon
            Dogknife, Corbuzer, Taka, Eve, Zero, Red
            ah i got so many character, so confused to introduce myself

Comment

when s58 launched people cashed like crazy i mean look at Tails Ulimate divine +10 wings and 120k patk that requires alot of cashing
              IGN: (S14)DarkPriest26
              Server: S14 Lycanmarsh
              Guild: (S23)DragonFire
              Class: Hybrid Priest
              Level: 60 Eidolon

(S12)CarneysPker
              Level 110 Ediolon
              Hybrid Ranger
              Server Celestial Peaks (S12)

Comment

i wish they did already iv been out of action a while wanna fresh start and even id spend some money

Comment

i don't cash nor would i it's a waste of money i have bettter things to worry about like buying a new computer and food
                  IGN: (S14)DarkPriest26
                  Server: S14 Lycanmarsh
                  Guild: (S23)DragonFire
                  Class: Hybrid Priest
                  Level: 60 Eidolon

(S12)CarneysPker
                  Level 110 Ediolon
                  Hybrid Ranger
                  Server Celestial Peaks (S12)

Comment

if you spent but keep being killed by scion means you havent spent enough lol means you re not that heavy casher
                    Apostolos
                    Scion Priest lvl 90
                    DethKlok PainWaver
                    "Kill One DethKlok, 100 will kill you, Hail DethKlok!!!"
                    ~I am happy with her~

Comment

Originally posted by indratolos View Post
                      if you spent but keep being killed by scion means you havent spent enough lol means you re not that heavy casher
                      Well the scion that keeps killing me is now an Eidolon And ....... I failed to hatch 80 FLE's Maybe that amount is not a joke ... =)

Comment

Originally posted by MageFTW View Post
                        I Too hope that R2 will launch a new server. They too would win as there have been many threads asking for a new server saying they will cash.
                        Yes only the threads but not enough players who support the thread to have a new server , people who makes threads for making a new server are constantly the same players i guess , but the majority wins though many players of CS post that s62 is enough for the server no need to add up , even though we want new server we can't have it
                        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                          Yes only the threads but not enough players who support the thread to have a new server , people who makes threads for making a new server are constantly the same players i guess , but the majority wins though many players of CS post that s62 is enough for the server no need to add up , even though we want new server we can't have it
                          they will add new ones eventually, but we just have to wait and see
                          Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_Angels View Post
                            they will add new ones eventually, but we just have to wait and see
                            So, if you could estimate, how long is that? Hahaha, just wondering, was also waiting for a new one, returned after one year.
                            "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Haha, the majority is for the new server to be launched. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=server+vote
                              Crystal Saga II
                              Server :S4

Class :Rogue

IGN: ????

Comment

Working...
                              X