Server 61 constant harassment from entire guild and others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 61 constant harassment from entire guild and others

I plea for you to help me with this issue for weeks, and month now.. all I get is chatban for my reaction to this load of **** i deal with all day everyday.. I hope since i wasted my time copy/pasting these pictures, and that I have other players who are willing to confirm the fact I'm undergoing constant harassment.. I can ignore them, sure, then they get on their multiple cheating accounts WHICH YOUR COMPANY PERMITS. and they talk mad from this account. I can't avoid their nonstop provocation and harassment. I would advise you get some in-game gms, because if i was 12 years old, and not 27 years old with a head on my shouldurs, I may kill myself over the harassment dealt with here. I want to play the game in peace without certain jokes, harassment, constant ongoing provocation every minute of every waking hour on this game.. by this same pathetic group of rejects everyday. their names are all listed here, to save me the trouble of taking more pictures how about you monitor the situation one day. I'm there about 18 hours a day!! SO YOU'LL SEE ME GETTING HARASSED BY THESE GANG OF RABID WOLVES ALL DAY!! YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED IT WOULD BE THE FIRST TIME YOUR COMPANY HAS HELPED ME WITH A PROBLEM IN OUR LONG HISTORY

heres the photos of ongoing harassment, imagine this x 1000 all day everyday, they dont give up. and furthermore, if its not me they are harassing it is constantly another player. i suggest you deal with these unwants and aggitators.. good players sure, the only thing bigger than that is their arrogance and the size of their ego, as well as some of the words they all use non stop. here ya go, monitor it, solve it, fix the problem R2. its not one individual provoking me, it is entire guild and group of people tormenting, provoking me everyday and its becoming old fast. I have a nice account on this server, theres nothing I can do to enjoy the game due to these unwants. it is to the point of obsession and i'm not dealing with it..

If you refuse to fix this problem, then I guess I'll man up bite the bullet and be the one who sacrifices my ****. and just not play anymore R2 games.. we have a history together.. but whatever its not worth this. again this is a FRACTION of abuse I deal with, so imagine that.

and i hope these images worked on forum, because i can't add attachment, they are too big.. how else can i forward you all these harassing photos!? everytime i fill out a help ticket about this ongoing problem everyday, it seems like i get a copy/pasted answer. please man up to the task at hand R2.

the players who harass daily are xFaberz, Derrock, VanDoorn, omgtou, Gurren, plenty others. this is the type of problem, again for an ingame moderator, because I dont have the time of day to capture everything they say to show you, nor would I want to. I would like to play your game free of these obsessive level of abuse from these same big headed players, each day, who have nothing better to do than cause me grief for no reason.. and I get banned for reactions, when I am the victim. I'll file a ticket too, to make sure you see it this time R2, SINCE YOU HAVNT BEEN HELPING THE PROBLEM SOMEONE CAPABLE OF HELPING SHOULD SEE THIS!

Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-15-2013, 06:28 PM. Reason: added player names who harass me. spell it out for you.

Cyberbullying of any sort is in the terms and conditions and is an on-going disgrace to the game. Players of all ages experience the game and bullying of any kind should not be tolerated. R2 need to support this other wise it reflects ethically incorrect for them and also bad to see gamers have to put up with such foul language.

Comment

finally.
      And on a side note, to me, man it seems like R2 is more busy permitting the use of multi accounts for them to talk their on.. cheat more items on. whilst th ey are jacking up their fail rates on upgrades, in the mean time, as a form of defense vs these people.. yet non cash player, cash players alike suffer these stupid fail rates.. due to the fact they lack the testicular fortitude to shut down the multi accounts and farming, and lower fail rates. generate some cash flow.

but no, they ignore my pleas for help, a good dedicated, american player who spends some cash now and then on ALL their games.. and they shoot me down. Instead they cater to these mouthy children who aren't even from my country or spend us dollars on site.. any dollars, at that. They cater to them with these multiple accounts permitted, and events every week let them generate loads of free awesome items.. and its all not only are the using those accounts to ruin the cash player market and non cash players are just EFFED.

these are just a few more things i've noticed about R2 games, i've never seen another game company like this. i play alot of these MMO games, including the majority of R2! not only are my ticket pleas for help ignored, or i get an answer i swear its copy/pasted out of some FAQ box. and thats it. I've tried contacting the moderator memory lane begging him to pop in and bare witness to this abuse I deal with 18 hours a day here.. and he logs out 5 minutes after i sent the request, and ignored.

Who can I contact who will help my problem!? Do i have to go over everyone elses head in your company to find the one person who is willing to rely on allegations long enough to poke in and monitor this situation, and at least give these ***** a slap on the wrist, for their wrong doings.. there are so many more than shown in this picture 12-20 players all harass me at once, all day.. i can't take 1000 pictures for you R2, there isn't enough hours in the day, get off your *** and work on this. this is ********. iif you can't o ffer me any service, or answer my help tickets when i'm undergoing nearly 18 hour a day harassment, then please, point me in the direction of someone in your company, who is capable of doing so!
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-15-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28481919 View Post
        finally.
        And on a side note, to me, man it seems like R2 is more busy permitting the use of multi accounts for them to talk their on.. cheat more items on. whilst th ey are jacking up their fail rates on upgrades, in the mean time, as a form of defense vs these people.. yet non cash player, cash players alike suffer these stupid fail rates.. due to the fact they lack the testicular fortitude to shut down the multi accounts and farming, and lower fail rates. generate some cash flow.

but no, they ignore my pleas for help, a good dedicated, american player who spends some cash now and then on ALL their games.. and they shoot me down. Instead they cater to these mouthy children who aren't even from my country or spend us dollars on site.. any dollars, at that. They cater to them with these multiple accounts permitted, and events every week let them generate loads of free awesome items.. and its all not only are the using those accounts to ruin the cash player market and non cash players are just EFFED.

these are just a few more things i've noticed about R2 games, i've never seen another game company like this. i play alot of these MMO games, including the majority of R2! not only are my ticket pleas for help ignored, or i get an answer i swear its copy/pasted out of some FAQ box. and thats it. I've tried contacting the moderator memory lane begging him to pop in and bare witness to this abuse I deal with 18 hours a day here.. and he logs out 5 minutes after i sent the request, and ignored.

Who can I contact who will help my problem!? Do i have to go over everyone elses head in your company to find the one person who is willing to rely on allegations long enough to poke in and monitor this situation, and at least give these ***** a slap on the wrist, for their wrong doings.. there are so many more than shown in this picture 12-20 players all harass me at once, all day.. i can't take 1000 pictures for you R2, there isn't enough hours in the day, get off your *** and work on this. this is ********. iif you can't o ffer me any service, or answer my help tickets when i'm undergoing nearly 18 hour a day harassment, then please, point me in the direction of someone in your company, who is capable of doing so!
        I'm a American who rarely cashes and have many alts. which helps cashers and non cashers. and what i farm has helped many ppl get upgrades and sold many items for cheap to help market. my market is crazy with expensive prices. so for the alt thing. can't really blame everyone for what a few people do. non cashers depend on alts, there is even a guide for it to farm purified crystals. most the market for those in servers are generated from alts. even hardcore cashers have alts.
        the other stuff. provide me ticket #'s in pm

Comment

I had same problem When I post ticket the response is ridiculous. I feel like it's a copy paste generic response no help at all. There was an epidemic of people abusing the immortal blade. They were aware of the problem but there way of containing it is deleting threads and hidding it away. I sent emails and they kept asking me for proof which then I felt under valued as its like surely you know whats going on on your own game every where was immortal blades made me sick to my stomach that they provided no support what so ever but when i send a ticket about cashing they get back asap! lol

Comment

Originally posted by khemz View Post
            I had same problem When I post ticket the response is ridiculous. I feel like it's a copy paste generic response no help at all. There was an epidemic of people abusing the immortal blade. They were aware of the problem but there way of containing it is deleting threads and hidding it away. I sent emails and they kept asking me for proof which then I felt under valued as its like surely you know whats going on on your own game every where was immortal blades made me sick to my stomach that they provided no support what so ever but when i send a ticket about cashing they get back asap! lol

if your reporting someone you usually need to have a screen shot. usually helps if provide information that is needed- Who, What, When, Where, How etc
            the first response is usually to let the player know the issue is being handled/has been registered.
            I've worked in customer service before with highly confidential materiel. the steps following when asked to verify things again is to ensure it is you filing.
            about every business that involves customer service and personal accounts will involve verification steps. once get through them if your assertive your issue things will be on the fast track to being solved as the matters were already begun investigating.
            the reason why threads are deleted is because if you post those methods or that there may be a big abuse-able bug, people will go looking for it. and if the matters are already being resolved in tickets- more public people you show those too will only cause more people to get involved in it out of curiosity and as you say- upset you even more. as the situation is already being investigated and worked on, there is no need to spread the issue- if there are players to report- those should be going into the same(original) ticket filed (not spamming tickets) and not on forum since there isn't anything anyone on forum can do, if you have trouble with a ticket, you can post the ticket # to a mod requesting for help.
            knowingly abusing bugs is against the rules though, if you see someone encouraging it and giving the methods instead of reporting an waiting for a fix take screen shot and report them.

Comment

I'm sorry but. I can't believe you are trying to report other for harassment. You do a great deal of harassment on that server. And you will continue to do so.

Don't point fingers at others now because nobody chooses to tolerate how you talk anymore.

You start up in the server instantly calling people fat girlfriend-less freaks with pimples and no life. How long did you really expect people to tolerate you? You say you've sent in tickets, I know for a fact plenty has been sent in about you. Do not provoke what you can't handle in the end.
              Last edited by Mupin; 05-21-2013, 09:40 PM.
              Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
              Server: ---
              Class: Priest
              Wings: ---
              Pet: ---

Comment

Originally posted by Mupin View Post
                I'm sorry but. I can't believe you are trying to report other for harassment. You do a great deal of harassment on that server. And you will continue to do so.

Don't point fingers at others now because nobody chooses to tolerate how you talk anymore.

You start up in the server instantly calling people fat girlfriend-less freaks with pimples and no life. How long did you really expect people to tolerate you? You say you've sent in tickets, I know for a fact plenty has been sent in about you. Do not provoke what you can't handle in the end.
                LMAO, what a rebut. =))
                "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
                  LMAO, what a rebut. =))
                  hahahah BOOM , what a rebut indeed )
                  "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                  X