Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players --- NEW SERVER! Request for it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyopark Players --- NEW SERVER! Request for it!

Dear r2,

If you can't fix the issue with Joyopark Characters that are lost in time and space, Just do a new server and let them start again there instead of letting them wait for their characters, they will benefit(joyopark gamers) cuz the levels/properties/everything will start from the beginning instead of starting and frequently getting killed in GR and typing in the world chat threatening high levels of r2 that once their characters are retrieved they will do a sweet revenge, we will benefit(r2games gamers) because we want to say that we will benefit. And YOU... yes YOU... lots of cashers from Joyopark and r2 that are waiting for a new server will enter this server(PARTY PARTY!) and your profit will increase.

I know it's not that easy and it certainly is expensive to start a new server. But can you make it fast? Cuz you'll lose potential players/customers specially YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT RESPONDING TO THREADS REQUESTING FOR NEW SERVER OR WAITING FOR IT. So what's the use of this forum? Just a chit-chat paradise for people who wants to have any idea that can't have the freaking answers to their redundant questions?

People of Vidalia! Let's unite! Let's have a party!! My mom is not in the house tomorrow night! Who wants to have a house party! Oh yeah!!

--Xexiu
    s62

Originally posted by xraphm View Post

People of Vidalia! Let's unite! Let's have a party!! My mom is not in the house tomorrow night! Who wants to have a house party! Oh yeah!!

s62
    CS Fanatic. =)) Lol.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Xexiu, you're strong already on s62... Why do you want a new server lol
      IGN: Catnip
      Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
      Guild: Chaos
      Level: 60 Scion
      Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
      Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
        CS Fanatic. =)) Lol.
        ahahahah , indeed she is xD where is her house anyway so we can Party Lol xD
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
          ahahahah , indeed she is xD where is her house anyway so we can Party Lol xD
          Party! Party! Good, good! -Zohan
          "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

LOLs that movie was kinda pervy but its pretty cool cause its funny xD

Comment

What server you on now bro? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Yutuc View Post
                What server you on now bro? :P
                Lol, Yutuc! By some chance, we know each other? =))

Comment

I feel bad about JOYO players who spend their time money and determination with CS and 'cause of the merged failed , their hardwork, crashed upon their own eyes =/

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                    I feel bad about JOYO players who spend their time money and determination with CS and 'cause of the merged failed , their hardwork, crashed upon their own eyes =/
                    Then let's hope R2 could do something for them, since JOYO players join the R2 family. =))

Comment

Working...
                    X