Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just want a straight answer about the servers: Are you releasing one or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want a straight answer about the servers: Are you releasing one or not?

I really don't want to be one of the people who spams multiple threads and stuff about the new servers, but I found it that no GM replies to these threads.

So, just reply here, I'm looking for a straight yes/no question from a GM, rather than a mod coming in, since they wouldn't really give a good answer to what we want. Makes it easier for both of us, we don't spam you guys, and we're satisfied.

Are you going to release a new server within... days/weeks/MONTHS? I read somewhere that you want to know there are going to be lots of players joining that server. Well, we have the numbers from this thread. And, I'm sure that there are alot more players who want a new server but does not know about the forums or does not look at it. Either way, you'll just get spammed more and more until you hit the point of those players who are impatient just start to leave... We're all aware of the money costs of keeping/hosting a server, but think of all the money you can get from the start? Follow it up with a casher event for like, lvl 30+ and you can bring in alot of dough.

Thanks, and if a GM doesn't reply... well, I guess this'll be just another reason to leave.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
    Server: HellStorm [S63]
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

yeag , just give us a straight answer GM's it's not easy to wait for new servers and ending up none will be launching
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

The thing is, the people who want new server are basically more vocal and loud everywhere, to the point that they look as if outnumbering the ones who don't. Our Mods also have stated it repeatedly that the majority of core players community reject new server.

I could already imagine GM are being frustated right now cause of pressure everywhere
      ――罨――
      阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
      地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
      今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
      天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
      卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Two things one the forums are the mods GMs come here when they aren't handling issues, but for the most part it is a moderators job to pass on the important stuff. Secondly the have enough servers that are dead or close to it so before you spoiled children who have a server complain let them fix the broken ones.

Comment

I have been told that there are no plans to open another server at this time. However, the request has been passed along to the people who decide such things. That is about the only definitive answer that can be given.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            I have been told that there are no plans to open another server at this time. However, the request has been passed along to the people who decide such things. That is about the only definitive answer that can be given.
            Thank you for the straight answer, I'll be waiting for the new server if there will be one. Hopefully, this can stop the spam once and for all.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Comment

To be honest a lot of feed back I have had from R2's newer games is almost 89% negative. In my opinion Lunaria story is too childish and most of the time all you do is click there is no pvp sense or any kind of self worth in the game you might as well just let players "bot". I played on beta and wasn't slightly interested when the actual game was released plus what you get in the game for what you pay for is diabolical. Wartune again probably mostly f2p players didnt enjoy it the same with a lot of users. Crystal saga will always have that niche it's like their cash cow when they are not generating enough income they'll come back to milk us all. No player loyalty just when they need us to make them profits

Comment

IF they release new server, in few days some scums will come back ask for new server, what they want? or what 'you' want are being the highest level and strongest player on the server that way you think you need early start, but you are wrong. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE who think like that. Few succed, tons failed. Those who failed keep asking for new server, if you are one of them then

and start play on any server and try to be the best because there are actually less player than you think.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-30-2013, 12:05 AM. Reason: I can read lips.

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
                  IF they release new server, in few days some scums will come back ask for new server, what they want? or what 'you' want are being the highest level and strongest player on the server that way you think you need early start, but you are wrong. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE who think like that. Few succed, tons failed. Those who failed keep asking for new server, if you are one of them then

and start play on any server and try to be the best because there are actually less player than you think.
                  And if you were to achieve what you were after you'll most likely get to merged with older servers. And after that you can say goodbye for being a top dog again and then it'll all go back to the starting point; Crying for new server. And that cycle keeps on repeating itself. Sad but true.
                  Last edited by venomeh; 05-29-2013, 04:37 AM.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]42392[/ATTACH]

I'm actually not reaching for that, but why I left was because;
                    1. All my friends from my server had quit after merge, and I barely know anyone else which is just heartbreaking when you're the last one standing, in my opinion. -Forever Alone face-
                    2. As stated above, I had a merge. It was awful to me, it ruined alot of the events I enjoy doing...

All that just turned the game into a grind-fest, no events, and barely anyone to talk to. That is like, 90% why I joined this game, so they took that away after merge. I think now that CS isn't really as cared for by GM's, I don't think we'll merge as fast as we usually would when R2 cared alot more for CS, giving me that window of time to hopefully let me catch up in case of a merge.

Comment

to the guy who says people want a new server only to reach the top ? thats highly wrong. alot of players who move on the a new server has already finished what they set out to do on the main server. i have hit edo perfect frag soul aura mount wings etc. than i quit. a new server is just a new feel alot of active players but it will die out all the same. but for the first 3 months it will be fun. thats all there is to it. if R2 merge servers it will also fix problems. but than again R2 could care less about CS as it seems. problems dont get fixed. events focus on the strong aint complaining but felt bad for the noobs. most servers are small so the top 10 will always work together while the other dont catch up. best advice is quit waiting on a new server and use that money to buy a used car or something. because i know alot of the people waiting are willing to use that type of money. or find a long term game with endless things to do. R2 hasnt fixed problems. hasnt listen to the people who cause of our addiction we will not quit. so idk what else to say. i would like a new server for the sake of 3 months of fun. will it happen nope. not until they are done making other games hoping for a second CS type of money maker. so yeah
                      Each Finish Line Is The Start Of A New Race

In Game Name: omgtou
                      Server: (S61) Empyrean Acropolis
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: ** growing to fast
                      Plane: EDO
                      Guild: HopeNFaith(leader)

Comment

Originally posted by immortalsoul123 View Post
                        to the guy who says people want a new server only to reach the top ? thats highly wrong. alot of players who move on the a new server has already finished what they set out to do on the main server. i have hit edo perfect frag soul aura mount wings etc. than i quit. a new server is just a new feel alot of active players but it will die out all the same. but for the first 3 months it will be fun. thats all there is to it. if R2 merge servers it will also fix problems. but than again R2 could care less about CS as it seems. problems dont get fixed. events focus on the strong aint complaining but felt bad for the noobs. most servers are small so the top 10 will always work together while the other dont catch up. best advice is quit waiting on a new server and use that money to buy a used car or something. because i know alot of the people waiting are willing to use that type of money. or find a long term game with endless things to do. R2 hasnt fixed problems. hasnt listen to the people who cause of our addiction we will not quit. so idk what else to say. i would like a new server for the sake of 3 months of fun. will it happen nope. not until they are done making other games hoping for a second CS type of money maker. so yeah
                        YYeah first 3 months are awesome , especially noob seng *o* sparkles
                        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Thank you so much, MemoryLane. This new server may have not been made without you telling the GM's. I'm bookmarking this page, and hopefully this shows to all angry players, that R2 listens.

Comment

Working...
                          X