A SERVER for NON-CASH players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    Tactics? What tactics? The game's all about who has the most alts & time, lol.
    Or the biggest wallet. True cashers are dominant in most servers but in my server there are a lot of cashers, the three top cashers can't take on the top guy 3:1 and he is a non casher.

No. R2 will not make a server with no way to get xtal. Cashers help the servers more than you think. For example, most of the non cashers on my server have fused there frag thanks to the top casher who cashes and then sells FRE almost constantly.

Comment

Ya same on my server, I only cashed a couple times, and not bigtime, mainly just 1 time to change my BoP to BoL and thats about it. Rest was small 5$ cash maybe 1time a month and ofc VIP. And there is a few cashers on our server, but even if u put all them cashers together they cant kill me. Just goes to show, if u plan and prepare for whats ahead and take advantage of events (i only use a couple alts) you CAN beat out cashers.

Here is the trick to being a top player without cashing.

From mortal-scion: Collect and sell every single shard,mut,(HW after u get like duals). And buy all EW,Puc,Gmut.
      Stay at lvl 80 and farm shards in Psycho and sell them for a premium for maybe a week. You can get a HUGE income from this, specially if others rebirth right away.
      Once rebirthed if you played smart and have a huge income, you can buy all those Puc,Gmut u need to get a real nice pixie and Mount.

WORK AS A TEAM. Get a group of friends, 2-3 of you. And work as a team, work on one of your wings,others mount,others frag. It really speeds the process up.
      There are other tricks but cant tell them all or everyone be godmode on there servers.

By using these little tricks, i was able to become #1 on my server even with cashers trying to keep up, most of them just quit because cashing couldn't keep up with my friends farming together and working as a team. And anything is possible, i have Perfect Frag, its fused already, a Fused Kilin, and Divine Wings, full legendary purgatory set (like i said barely cashed at all)

So dont get down when playing on a server with cashers, i actually love having cashers on my server, becuase they are able to feed me things that no1 else can, like now, no event for Divine Feathers, but i can still get them. Cashers make your life easier, ya they may be stronger now, but you can catch and even surpass them if you plan and work with a group of friends to pump everyones characters together. Hell atm we even getting some of our Alts working towards Perfect Frags, since entire guild is in on the teamplay now. LOL

Comment

Working...
      X