Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S60 may need a merge for came back to life.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S60 may need a merge for came back to life.

Hello there,

i am a player from S60 Exigent bluff and i created this topic for asking a merge of the servers. This server dwell by a little ( above little ) amount of players and their countless alternative characters.
    This server would need a new life, a second life by a merging, for meet more peoples, new high levels play for change a bit of the currently high player, new strategies in the events.

thank you for understanding initiatives of this post, best regards.

server needs to merge, almost dead

Comment

we here on newgrounds.com server would love to merge with another server for we are dying as well
      Last edited by archangel2013; 08-14-2013, 12:57 AM. Reason: change it

Comment

Before they open a new server it would be best to merge other servers first so it might happen soon.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

No matter who you merge S60 with, Rage, Shen, xSiR and Kenstun will bully all of the players from the server like they have done thus far. Nothing you do will bring life back to that server.

Comment

So merge us with a older server. Im so OP now that its boring, being 10x stronger then the #2 guy is lame. I want a new challenge.

Comment

Working...
            X