• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new server S65?

new server pls...

Originally posted by Auronken View Post
    new server pls...
    can you please wait for the new server ? theres still a new server s64 Purgatory perhaps your a server hopper who failed to be in the top 20 list thats why your asking for new one !
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Haters gonna hate! Hahahaha. =))
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Auronken View Post
        new server pls...
        hey, s64 is still new server,,, why u ask for s65???

Comment

Players who missed the opening of S64 will probably be waiting for S65 to come out.
          It may take another month or so... until S65 is opened. It could be shorter maybe longer.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

coz s64 63 is all pve we want ah pvp server and asianic time s65 plss come know eheheh pvp rawr!!

Comment

this month or nxt month there will be a new west pvp server

Comment

Originally posted by R26752987 View Post
                this month or nxt month there will be a new west pvp server
                There might be a pvp server but i haven't seen it officially announced so it might not be released this month and net month they could decide to release another pve.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                  There might be a pvp server but i haven't seen it officially announced so it might not be released this month and net month they could decide to release another pve.
                  the last server they released was pve, i dont think they should release a pve west just cuz they added a pve east. i really think they shouldve added one to east and west at the same time. i was gonna play on the new server... until i noticed it was eastern and pve lol... at that time a new pvp west server wouldve been great

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                    the last server they released was pve, i dont think they should release a pve west just cuz they added a pve east. i really think they shouldve added one to east and west at the same time. i was gonna play on the new server... until i noticed it was eastern and pve lol... at that time a new pvp west server wouldve been great
                    I might of played just for a while if it was a pvp server.

Comment

It's good if they release a pvp server, but if another pve...forget about it!
                      "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                        I might of played just for a while if it was a pvp server.
                        i did play for awhile cuz i was just sick of seeing all the stupid con artists and the waaaaaaay over priced items on my server... so i there enjoying everything til i noticed somebody afking over top of me, so i tried to kill them and couldnt... i was confused for a sec... then seng started at 3 pm instead of 6pm (im eastern time) so the nit clicked that its pve east lol. back to s39...

Comment

PVP WEST wooo w8ting for it and my friends

Comment

Let the next new server GMT +8 cause its hard for us Asian to join some event in another server...

Comment

new server asap please

Comment

Working...
                              X