Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

404 Not FOund - pls fixed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 Not FOund - pls fixed

The 404 or Not Found error message is a HTTP standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with the server, but the server could not find what was requested.

The web site hosting server will typically generate a "404 Not Found" web page when a user attempts to follow a broken or dead link; hence the 404 error is one of the most recognizable errors users can find on the web.

A 404 error should not be confused with "server not found" or similar errors, in which a connection to the destination server could not be made at all. A 404 error indicates that the requested resource may be available again in the future; however, the fact does not guarantee the same content.

-so many people may know that you have the problem not our internet provider

plz fix as soon as possible.
    I have multiple characters . and even when I do the basic reboot and all the other junk that people say I still get code 404 not found
    plz fix this problem

Comment

GM i can't inter this time on join crypt. bcoz of this 404 not founding. plss fix it this problem

Comment

The issue is I remember them saying they were going to merge 2 servers. There is to much traffic because merging causes less on both. The servers need more gateways to handle the multiple games and users. So please r2games get some more gateways and you will have happier customers who want to keep playing and paying. Win Win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by sonny26 View Post
          The 404 or Not Found error message is a HTTP standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with the server, but the server could not find what was requested.

The web site hosting server will typically generate a "404 Not Found" web page when a user attempts to follow a broken or dead link; hence the 404 error is one of the most recognizable errors users can find on the web.

A 404 error should not be confused with "server not found" or similar errors, in which a connection to the destination server could not be made at all. A 404 error indicates that the requested resource may be available again in the future; however, the fact does not guarantee the same content.

-so many people may know that you have the problem not our internet provider
          so the problem is on R2 site htey should do something about it...

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
          :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

but how come S1 operate very normal not having the same issue like the other server getting this 404 error???

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Comment

ops maybe all server now got the same problem... i thought S1 operational properly but when i go to starglade LOADING STUCK when i refresh 404 again..........

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1676252
                any good news beside this????

Comment

R2 how we can strong if always got trouble 404 eror like this

we waste all dungeon cant farm or do anything

Comment

Working...
                  X