Olympians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympians

Hey guy it's Ares my internets down till bout lunch tomorrow so y'all better do me proud on guild work and get gotor again tell the guys I'll owe them for not being able to do 2x today sorry
    Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Let me know if any of you get this
    Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

Hey it maybe a little later today I get on cable company not shown up on time what's new lol

Comment

hows it going Ares

Comment

Working...
        X