Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need more Players. Good time to gain power on the server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more Players. Good time to gain power on the server.

The newgrounds server doesnt have many players because few people know about it, we are trying to grow the population and nows a good time to gain power on ther server. if your interested in joining our server heres a link http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/609917

oh and if your looking for a guild to join just look me up, same screen name as here

Comment

The big power houses are not playing as often so this would be a perfect time to join the fun.
      IGN: (ne)Fenterra
      Server: S25
      Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
      Hobbies: ????????
      Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

Advertising for another game in R2 forums is against the ToS.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2014, 03:02 PM. Reason: Inaccurate information.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
          Advertising for another game in R2 forums is against the ToS.
          As this is very much true, Newgrounds is an R2 server on a different platform -- much like Kong and Kabam, so this thread gets the green light. :P

Comment

yes to clarify I am talking about a CrystalSaga server.

Comment

New grounds is an r2? #18 i didn't even know that much of a detail.

Comment

New grounds is an r2? #18 i didn't even know that much of a detail.
                Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                As this is very much true, Newgrounds is an R2 server on a different platform -- much like Kong and Kabam, so this thread gets the green light. :P
                thanks for the info, i didn't know that one :O

Comment

thanks for the info, i didn't know that one :O
                  Anytime. :3

Comment

There's a lot of CS partner (20-30 at one point, maybe more) sites out there, but they have been dwindling.

Comment

Server is getting a little more active but we could still use more players

Comment

Working...
                      X