Server 1-3 merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 1-3 merge

Can we please have a server merge on servers 1-3 there is hardly any people that play and its getting really lonely theres like only 1 really active guild the others are mostly dead plus its hard to upgrade because not enough people are selling the things we need it would be very helpful.
    IGN: (S1)Thalos:D
    Level/Plane: Eidolon level 120
    Pet: Gen 2 EmperorDemon:cool:
    Mount: Hellwing:cool:
    Guild: (S3)Sentinel:rolleyes:

Thread moved to Server Forums.

Any server merges will be announced in the News & Events section. It is up to the sole discretion of the higher ups if, when, and with who servers are merged with.

Comment

the only reason why everyone post anywhere for merge is because no one listening... we also want a merge.
      ICE, Ice is my world, I can do anything with Ice
      Because i was "ESDEATH"

Comment

yeah, apparently they think there's no need to merge old servers, people only cry out for them weekly. Maybe we need to start begging daily for them? It's not like they're not needed...they are.
        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Note that flooding the forum will not increase the server's chances of getting merged. Keep an eye on the News & Events section for any announcements regarding server merges.

Comment

so dont want forum flooded..now suggestion..why dont you guys come visit every server and see and observe who needs merge...you dont want us to come to you asking for it..why dont you come and see it for urself then... or is that also hard to do?

Comment

Forum moderators are not in-charge of in-game decisions. Anything directly related in-game concepts (fixing bugs, merging servers, etcetera) is as out of our control as it is the players. Simply keep an eye on the News & Events section for any updates, thank you.

Comment

so whos job is it to check out server who needs the merge..im not talking about the people that are incharge of scheduling it..they dont know if server need merge or not...its someone elses job to check which server need mergers..so whos is it if not the mods that is in contact always with players?

Comment

You may submit your inquiries here and request that bit of information from the GMs: http://support.r2games.com/.

Comment

well... send request to gm..but gm dont get contact with players like you guys do.. mods hear all our complains everyday... so its your job to let gm know what is going on ... yes can send that request but as mods .. should be part of your job to inform gms what players concern are is it not?

Comment

Working...
                    X