Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread moved to Server Forums.

Comment

s4 need merge as well... oh wait... they will reply soon as . flooding forum with this thread will not help instead file ticket to blah blah blah.. same answer as usuall... hmmm... lg?.. my guild going tonite..2 against 4 or 5 or 6 or 7.. lol... how does that work you tell me .

Comment

Do not file tickets requesting merges. The ticket system is for support, not requests.

Comment

I think ALL servers need merges, n i also think mods n devs know it so how's about this.

Stop makin posts about em, they will probably just say we aint givin you merges!!

Lets just leave em alone n we will be merged when its our turn
          Last edited by Reverie; 07-12-2014, 01:52 PM. Reason: Removed censored word.
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by punk-funk View Post
            PROOF! that its dead [ATTACH=CONFIG]94564[/ATTACH]
            This is not always proof of a dead server. Especially in an event like this one. On the last day of the event, the server that I play on, which is VERY VERY active (I would say we have 150 to 200 ACTIVE players) had just over 500. So... yeah...

Once again, if there is a server merge coming up it will be announced in the news and events section of the forums.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Server merge please

GM please check out S52,S55,S57,S59 and others.. the server is really dead the only one that keeps it alive is everyones alts! 10/100% players are left please kindly merge us as soon as possible. thanks alot!

Comment

Thread merged.

If a server merge were to occur, you will find news regarding so in the News & Events section. Simply continue checking for updates and hope for the best.

Comment

lucky to have that much playing.. our server.. hmm .. again mods and dev should visit each server and see for themselves..

Comment

Right, can't file tickets about it, all that leaves is [whining] about a merge needing to happen on the forums, to which you mods give the form reply of "a merge will be announced shortly before it happens blah blah blah," which btw may or may not be true since the GM's track record with announcing new servers has been to announce after the fact lately. Basically we're sitting around with our heads in the dark while the unrest for a merge keeps growing. Merges haven't happened on some servers in over a year and half on older servers, some even longer than that. You mods don't help anything either, basically telling us to keep waiting in the dark, could at least say if the powers that be are aware of the growing unrest about merges. Instead, just tell us to keep waiting blindly. Cheers to you on that.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 07-13-2014, 02:49 PM. Reason: Replaced inappropriate word.
                    Hallo!
                    Character: (S5)Meiya
                    Server: Twilight Caverns
                    No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                    LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                    <3

Comment

Amen to that!!
                      - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeiya View Post
                        Right, can't file tickets about it, all that leaves is [whining] about a merge needing to happen on the forums, to which you mods give the form reply of "a merge will be announced shortly before it happens blah blah blah," which btw may or may not be true since the GM's track record with announcing new servers has been to announce after the fact lately. Basically we're sitting around with our heads in the dark while the unrest for a merge keeps growing. Merges haven't happened on some servers in over a year and half on older servers, some even longer than that. You mods don't help anything either, basically telling us to keep waiting in the dark, could at least say if the powers that be are aware of the growing unrest about merges. Instead, just tell us to keep waiting blindly. Cheers to you on that.

Verbal agrees. So much win.
                        Sitting, Wishing, Waiting for a PVP Server:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Massive dc... 15 toons 7 ss each and all got rb quest.. Whats next???????

Comment

We dont need a poll, we dont need a moderator. The point is there is a forum demand for a mass merger. It is in the best interest of the game and your wallets. Your Choice Game Pros.

Comment

been playing this game since almost it started..now asking for a merge since server is dead... YET.. no one seems to be listening.. and dont tell me to file request to who ever that is..doesnt work.. and if you tell me it does, what you know..it seems like looking at your profile you just join this year...

Comment

merge S33 kraken beach

Please will R2 merge S33 kraken beach with another server because ours is dead ?....

Comment

Working...
                                X