Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Merge for (S1-S3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge for (S1-S3)

Hello, I was wondering if S1-S3 are ever gonna get a merge. We would like to have a merge because the server is getting very boring and becoming more and more inactive everyday. It is mostly alts and mmo bots now and we just want more people to play with. If you wouldn't mind giving a merge to S1-S3 or atleast looking into and replying to this post. I'm sure many others would agree with me.

im totally wait ing for that merge we need more ppl pls mergeeeeeee us already save s1 s2 s3 !!!

Comment

Thread moved to Server Forums.

It is solely up to the devs if, when, and with who servers are merged with -- merges cannot be ushered or influenced. If a merge were to occur, you will find an announcement in the News & Events section.

Comment

good luck on that one..we have been asking for a merge for s4 as well... guess we just have to make do with what we have and
        entertain ourselves..

Comment

Originally posted by twyla View Post
          good luck on that one..we have been asking for a merge for s4 as well... guess we just have to make do with what we have and
          entertain ourselves..
          Refer to suggestions and feedback a new thread regarding merges has been created
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

there is a forum set up by an admin for this suggestion, id like to merge s4-20 with s1-3 would be rly cool to have all the old PST servers together
            User:Patrick2675
            Class:Mage
            Guild:thenemy
            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

server merge

merge server please!

Comment

Working...
              X