Why was S74 changed from PVP to PVE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was S74 changed from PVP to PVE?

This server was fine as it was PVP with many people enjoying it, now that you changed it to PVE lots of people are dissapointed, why did you do this??
    PVP
    84.21%
    PVE
    15.79%

I LOVE PVE THANK YOU SO MUCH! No more Kos for me!

Comment

question about server s74

IS S74 a PVP OR PVE SERVER? MANY ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT THIS SERVER IS. TNX FOR REPLYING!!

Comment

it was awesome as pvp server, just the right amount of killing and playing around and now everything going to have to be settled in kaymo once again

Comment

up for this..... pvp server was proven to be more people playing in it... now that you changed it to pve server, some people are dissapointed about this.. we we're perfectly fine... please return it to PVP server i beg you.

Comment

Why Changed to PVE I alrdy Top up 5000$ and u changed it to PVE!!!!
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-29-2014, 01:06 AM. Reason: Removed rage.

Comment

Idiot la better closed this game!!!!!

Comment

i we all say pleas turn it back to pvp

Comment

Keep it at PVE!

Comment

people cashed hardcore for this incredibly long awaited pvp server and r2 changed it to pve... some people already topped $4k and i highly doubt they're happy about it all suddenly being for nothing... make it back to pvp asap so you dont potentially lose your source of income

Comment

S74 was originally announced as a PvE server -- due to a slip, it was unexpectedly set to PvP. In order to adhere to the original announcement, the server was corrected and reverted to PvE.
                      Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                      our latest Crystal Saga server, Bloody Maplewoods. Bloody Maplewoods will be a PvE server set on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
                      Last edited by Reverie; 07-29-2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Leave it Pvp We were perfect and then plam u guys ruin it !!!!! pls change it back

Comment

i love pokemon!

Comment

PVP I've been playing since s3 and all i ever hear on every server is when is there going to be a pvp server? they stopped making them why? idk why they say people don't like it but i know many many people that been waiting for pvp server and when i got on this one and it was pvp i was excited to thinking ok lets do it, but once again r2 ruins our fun lol maybe if we start a page here right now this very spot having everyone come and say they want it back to pvp it will be done i am willing to throw my hat in the ring as a long standing player of cs and a former vet that this change will make a great benefit as pvp but if it remains pve you are likely to lose a lot of people that are willing to cash to fight each other anywhere at any time. So i erge anyone on here who is from the new server or any server for that matter to stand up and say yes pvp is what i started playing this game for and I'm willing to stand up in the face of r2 and say without a shadow of a doubt that i want it to be pvp.
                            Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

for gm you should let all player to vote before u decide!

Comment

Working...
                              X