Asuna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asuna

Ok on my server there is this player called asuna that was in my guild. She turned out to be a 2 face using the players giving them stuff just to use them. she came back today using a new caharacter called asunayuuki saying she got hack for piloting her account with some1. I Raged at her cause im tired of her ** she trys on the server. Can someone please do me a favor and not believe a word she says? im afraid she may try use someone higher up to get players into trouble. Thank youClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	890.2 KB
ID:	1754107
    Letting the fire burn within me!

Thread moved to Server Forums.

I'm going to suggest you place the player on your ignore list if you're aiming to avoid drama.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-30-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I do have another concern i have been seeing alot of bots lately going to lower right kaymo and behind that tree is a bot buffer is this legal in any way?

Comment

Associating with bots for self-gain is something to avoid, as they themselves are illegal entirely. If you have screenshots of said bots or players you believe are abusing this, you may report them via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include screenshots, server these bots are on, their IGN typed out, and a brief description of the scenario. The GMs will begin an investigation from there.

Comment

If i see anymore bot buffers i will do

Comment

Working...
          X