X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is the new server come?

answer pls

Thread moved to Server Forums.

Information regarding future servers are not made public until the scheduled launch date. Simply keep an eye on the News & Events section for any announcements regarding servers.

Comment

Any new server?

Any new server will be release soon?

Comment

Thread merged.

Do review my previous post, thank you.

Comment

So annother new server? Annother drain of innactivity to all the other servers. Annother pointless server that will die in a month and be merged in 2? Join an old server thats where It's needed merges are now gettign to the size of 12 servers? Why because of the redicuous ammount
          User:Patrick2675
          Class:Mage
          Guild:thenemy
          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I say equal the amount of pve and pvp servers then merge, i thought that what mmo do. U do realize ur cashers r in pvp. Im sure u realized that after ur last mistake.

Comment

Well the last pvp server died within a week or two if I remember correctly ,
              and with tenets out many cash on new servers regardless of if its pvp or pve.
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

im tired of reading others asking for new server and getting it... been asking and waiting patiently for merge and nothing happen until now. whats the use of that poll if nothing has been done to it?

Comment

Originally posted by twyla View Post
                  im tired of reading others asking for new server and getting it... been asking and waiting patiently for merge and nothing happen until now. whats the use of that poll if nothing has been done to it?
                  +1 for that

Comment

I'm just going to slip this in here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....95#post1063195

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      I'm just going to slip this in here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....95#post1063195
                      To quote Twy, she said 'I'm tired of reading others asking for new server and getting it... been asking and waiting patiently for merge and nothing happen UNTILL NOW. whats the use of that poll if nothing has been done to it?' she never said it hadn't happened yet. We have also had to wait months as it says and now we are going from 7 servers to 20 in 1 merge, which says alot about how small teh new server communities get and how quickly it happens. IF a new server is created it should almost instantly be merged no waiting for populations to die any further!
                      Last edited by tajmahal62; 08-11-2014, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                        To quote Twy, she said 'I'm tired of reading others asking for new server and getting it... been asking and waiting patiently for merge and nothing happen UNTILL NOW. whats the use of that poll if nothing has been done to it?' she never said it hadn't happened yet. We have also had to wait months as it says and now we are going from 7 servers to 20 in 1 merge, which says alot about how small teh new server communities get and how quickly it happens. IF a new server is created it should almost instantly be merged no waiting for populations to die any further!
                        You sir, should really learn to be a little appreciative of the work we do here. If you take a look at the start date of our official thread (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-for-a-merge), you'll realize that this mass merge was pushed in just over two weeks of receiving all the requests. You're very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          You sir, should really learn to be a little appreciative of the work we do here. If you take a look at the start date of our official thread (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-for-a-merge), you'll realize that this mass merge was pushed in just over two weeks of receiving all the requests. You're very welcome.
                          Id like to know how pointing your mistake out is unappreciative, im trying to help make this system run like clockwork and surely as a client I am singly as important as everyone in both the forum and the game. All I pointed out in the quote i sent was the tone used in which to address a fellow member about something they had not said? Does that make me unappreciative? I appreciate every post I have the pleasure of reading on here, along with every good suggestion as well as the hard work the programmers put in. If i make complaints it's because I know r2 can do better and have done better before so deserve customer feedback, same way any other business or corporation would also like to receive.
                          Last edited by tajmahal62; 08-11-2014, 06:51 AM.

Comment

ty so much...
                            versus
                            Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                            Finally! That is all :P
                            That's what modern day society calls unappreciative -- on that note, have a happy merge.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 08-11-2014, 07:08 AM.

Comment

That was miss quoted, consdering YOU changed that message! I didn't mean that nor was the original quite as bad. I now realise that the tone of that message can quite easily be miss taken. What I meant for the tone of that message was finally im so happy thus i had used many letters (which you edited out). If unappreciative is the vibe then i apologize. IS your server merging, if so, have a good one
                              Last edited by tajmahal62; 08-11-2014, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X