Server Merge Too Soon.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Too Soon.

Hello I am from s71 and i think its just a little too early for our server to be merged. None of us are max level yet. We are going to be s67 & s69's punching bags. We still have a lot of low leveled players on our server that are trying hard to level up. Please don't make our server die because of merge too soon :/

Thread moved to Server Forums.

All servers listed will be merged as scheduled.

Comment

I agree, it's too soon, Our highest lvl character (Rathlor) is the only Eidolon above lvl100 and the other servers have lvl150s, a lot of us are trying really hard to get to higher lvls but if the servers merge already, it's gonna be way harder, people who like pvp will be really disappointed when all those high lvls are kicking their [butts], it's so unfair to merge now

EDIT: please, at least just postpone the merge, give us some time to get to higher lvls
      Last edited by Reverie; 08-11-2014, 04:21 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Comment

I agree, it is too soon. I looked at s67 and s69 and they are so strong compared to us. Give us a fighting chance

Comment

We seriously look like alts compared to the toons on s67 and s69. Way to go r2, you're gonna lose even more players doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Din0queen View Post
            I agree, it's too soon, Our highest lvl character (Rathlor) is the only Eidolon above lvl100 and the other servers have lvl150s, a lot of us are trying really hard to get to higher lvls but if the servers merge already, it's gonna be way harder, people who like pvp will be really disappointed when all those high lvls are kicking their *****, it's so unfair to merge now

EDIT: please, at least just postpone the merge, give us some time to get to higher lvls
            Level isn't everything, better earlier rather than later, you don't want to lose players too soon, if you want immunity from the other more powerful servers try and get in one of the top guilds or go on an obscure istance, the merge will also bring more materials helping you all to be more powerful and level quickly anyway. ALso r2 are normally pretty meticulous when merging so they have deemed those servers to be similar in power, im sure it will be fine once it happens Enjoy it
            User:Patrick2675
            Class:Mage
            Guild:thenemy
            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
              Level isn't everything, better earlier rather than later, you don't want to lose players too soon, if you want immunity from the other more powerful servers try and get in one of the top guilds or go on an obscure istance, the merge will also bring more materials helping you all to be more powerful and level quickly anyway. ALso r2 are normally pretty meticulous when merging so they have deemed those servers to be similar in power, im sure it will be fine once it happens Enjoy it
              I know, I know, but, when it comes to pvp, S67 mostly will beat the **** out of the rest, which is really unfair

Comment

our server is nowhere near with there strength, they released a new server within a month of our release and killed our server off, there are about 20-30 people who actually still play this server, and only about half of those people log in every day. I looked at there toons on top list compared to ours and we are nowhere near as strong, so either r2 needs some new glasses or they dont think we are as strong...

Comment

Originally posted by Bojangle View Post
                  our server is nowhere near with there strength, they released a new server within a month of our release and killed our server off, there are about 20-30 people who actually still play this server, and only about half of those people log in every day. I looked at there toons on top list compared to ours and we are nowhere near as strong, so either r2 needs some new glasses or they don't think we are as strong...
                  This merge is a big move for them and allot of people have wanted a merger on other servers and to be selected someone or multiple people must have requested one on the official thread and was found to need one. I'm sure your server has been paired to the best degree it could, so just have faith that R2 know what they are doing.

Comment

Okay so why wouldnt they merge s63 and 65 with s67 and 69? They have been asking for a merge for a long time. Give our server more time to prepare.
                    But i mean i guess if they don't they are just going to end up losing more money. So its basically r2's call. Lose money & more players. Or listen to what your players want.
                    Last edited by ilovemonkeys_07; 08-11-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

This merge is a big move for them and allot of people have wanted a merger on other servers and to be selected someone or multiple people must have requested one on the official thread and was found to need one. I'm sure your server has been paired to the best degree it could, so just have faith that R2 know what they are doing.
                      its just going to make more people quit from our server and there will only be like 10 more people on the 3 servers combined.. not sure how that is a good merge

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemonkeys_07 View Post
                        Okay so why wouldnt they merge s63 and 65 with s67 and 69? They have been asking for a merge for a long time. Give our server more time to prepare.
                        But i mean i guess if they don't they are just going to end up losing more money. So its basically r2's call. Lose money & more players. Or listen to what your players want.
                        They have thats why they gave you a merge, because someone suggested it in the official forum as Reverie has written before in annother thread Server 63 and 65 did not ask in the official thread so no search was carried out on their server to see if they need it. R2 is a business if you make a suggestion there are official processes to go through to make it happen. Just be thankful your getting a merge. You don't know how bad it will be untill you merge, for all you know they will be peaceful to the majority!

Comment

Originally posted by Bojangle View Post
                          its just going to make more people quit from our server and there will only be like 10 more people on the 3 servers combined.. not sure how that is a good merge
                          It will also bring some players back now that there is more people on the server. If it was wrong and unfair R2 wouldn't do it

Comment

It will also bring some players back now that there is more people on the server. If it was wrong and unfair R2 wouldn't do it
                            its going to feel like s1 merging with like 74

Comment

You might want to take that back taj. I requested the servermerge for S63 and S65 ( a bit late because didnt know about the thread at first) and we were even added to the list. So there was no reason or them not to look into it. They just decided to troll and pass us is all.
                              Firekitty
                              S63 Hellstorm
                              Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Working...
                              X