Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I hearing news of a Server merge of S40, S42, etc with S60 S61??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I hearing news of a Server merge of S40, S42, etc with S60 S61??

Why am I hearing news of a Server merge of S40, S42, etc with S60 S61?? There's been NO post by any mod or GM regarding this on these forums that I can find, and it's all I've been hearing about for going on 2 days now on Rinulka S40. Some clear, definitive answers please?? Are we merging AGAIN, or not? As if the server can handle another merge, it lags like I've never seen it lag now with 6 servers together, and I use a 10MB/sec bandwith (very strong high speed), so I know it's NOT my side of things causing this. We do NOT want another merger with anyone else!

If there is going to be a server merge, it would be posted in the news and events of the CS section.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
      Why am I hearing news of a Server merge of S40, S42, etc with S60 S61?? There's been NO post by any mod or GM regarding this on these forums that I can find, and it's all I've been hearing about for going on 2 days now on Rinulka S40. Some clear, definitive answers please?? Are we merging AGAIN, or not? As if the server can handle another merge, it lags like I've never seen it lag now with 6 servers together, and I use a 10MB/sec bandwith (very strong high speed), so I know it's NOT my side of things causing this. We do NOT want another merger with anyone else!
      lol your just hearing a rumor, people were talking on the forum about how they wanted to merge, and I'm sure now they are like "omg yeah were merging with them". Naw its just rumors, but a merge for our servers would be nice. I'm not sure about your servers though, generally your way ahead of us so a merge wouldn't really negatively affect you guys.
      What are bugs?

Comment

Don't we need one lol. Hi Shuj its Demo
        IGN: Demonic
        Class: Rogue
        Plane: Scion
        Level: 58
        Pets: Panda (Adult) +13 Gen 2, Super Demon +9, Bone Dragon, Teeka +13, Teeka +9, Super Demon
        Guild: Hellraiser
        Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff

Comment

Merge? i say yes to merge.
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
          ☆Death Tank
          ☆PvP King at your service
          ☆Class:Knight
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

sadly S61 cant merge with other US (EAST) PvE servers =/
            Shrine Of Kithara

IGN: ZelmanClock
            server: Shrine of Kithar
            Honor: Earl ( and gaining up)

Comment

yea i really think server 60 need merging because it getting less and less active player plus there are no shop to but uselly there 5 shop open notpack including there is not enough players to do ladder events and bath i think we have to wait for another 4 mounts to get the server merge.
              that almost 1 year and half i been waiting for this to happen.
              Last edited by -NeonCookies-; 09-16-2013, 09:51 AM.
              Game: Crystal Saga
              Server: s60 Exigen Bluff
              ING: Polka
              Pet: Teeka/Fire Lord/Guardian Angel
              Honor: Duke gaining honor
              Plain: Scion
              Class: Priest (Support Priest)
              Wings: Extreme Angel Lord +5 (collecting ew)
              Level: 72 gaining lvs
              Mount: Gorilla Titan
              Ladder Ranking: lvs66
              you wont see me active anymore but I visit server now then
              Weapons: Perfect Fragrance

Lunaria Story: Currently playing jumping server to server trying to research more about the
              game.

Comment

Working...
              X