Priest changes suggestions compilation [Ongoing summary]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
    I'm a realist, they made us priest to be healers for ladder, not to kill ppl of equal or greater than power than us.
    your point of view might represent how many-non priest gamers see priests in crystal saga... priests are underrated, often labeled as mere buffers, stupid healers, pc farmers, useless pvp class, alt characters, etc. you wont understand how priest-gamers feel because probably you never experienced being a food for other players during PVP

we priest-users are making suggestions to improve our game play... of course we would like to be in par with other classes as well...

Suggestion...

why not tweak a useless skill to something that increases attack and casting speed? regardless whether it is a passive skill or an active skill, what is important is that the priest will be able to maximize their skills which are evidently taking too much time to cast...

For example, in Enhanced Circulation instead of HP regen, change it to increase 2% atk and cast speed for level 1 and 10% for level 5.... Also, you may want to change its name to Blood Boil instead...

with this, priests will be able to maximize the Vampiric effect of Death Cometh...as well as do faster healing skills

just saying

Comment

I am a Scion Blood priest and I'm not dissapointed with my skills. Death Cometh: Immune to Stun. Boom! Rouges main offense gone! Also takes away the knight combo Hook+Stun. Reduces Damage by a %. 20% at level 4. That's pretty good. Increased MATK and HP. This has to be the worst of the effects because at level 4 it gives 12% bonus to each The HP regen means kill n heal!
      Last edited by Awesome3; 12-09-2012, 09:19 PM. Reason: forgot smth
      ~J5Awesome3~
      Free Priest and Proud to be one.
      Level 70+ Eidolon
      Current Goals: Max Sperion, Extreme Angel Lord Wings, GT, Perfect Weapon far from all tho D:
      Send me a PM for any Priest Related Questions. I have tried every priest skill except for the new extended level cap ones

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome3 View Post
        I am a Scion Blood priest and I'm not dissapointed with my skills. Death Cometh: Immune to Stun. Boom! Rouges main offense gone! Also takes away the knight combo Hook+Stun. Reduces Damage by a %. 20% at level 4. That's pretty good. Increased MATK and HP. This has to be the worst of the effects because at level 4 it gives 12% bonus to each The HP regen means kill n heal!
        Goddess Embrace gives (also) immunity to stun, Uhm you never know when a stealthed Rogue is behind you. It doesn't actually reduce any damage received.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I hope you know r2 will NEVER implement those change because....

Well that's why each version is unique and besides because r2 has their own license-the developers can always the modify a skill to make it more powerful/weaker versus other versions.

Good suggestions but they won't be implemented ever.
          Last edited by HimariChan; 12-10-2012, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I totally agree with your suggestions about Sacred Space (Awakening II). The channeling is **** and u can't cast anything while channeling so why not give us some sort of immunity during channeling.
            Ign- (S2)xena6
            server-himeng valley
            class-Priest holy hybrid
            level- Eidolon 149
            guild-Noypi
            honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Blood Priests should be categorized a type of Vampire! >('o,..,o')<

Comment

The best change that can be implemented by the developers - in my opinion - is to change the Root effect of curses to Stun effect.
                This small change should be enough to make the class a more worthy choice.
                IGN: JonathanSc
                Server: [S12] Spirit Temple
                Guild: Crusaders
                Class: Hunter
                BR:72960

Comment

personally I'd say priests could use more attack speed. past BOL, sperion&new skills etc. not everyone has those things as well. but even with those, priests feel....sluggish. compared to all the others. know attack speed helps. newest skill gives some.

but have always agreed the skills could get a brushing up. for each class. priest seems to have it rough more so though
                  Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-19-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

And now we have another mode supporting us. Why hasn't r2 implemented these suggestions =.=

I show support for these suggestions. There, I clearly, bluntly and as straightforward as possible showed my support for these suggestions. And so have many others. Where's the change?
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Character: (s6)xXZekeXx
                    Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
                      still gathering information from this thread and from players in game that priests need adjustments! Thread: [New Rebirth] Please vote and comment there- suggestion thread to brush up all classes skills to make more sweet, want the adjustments to be fair to everyone if do them so please comment+vote! going to keep this thread open for more specific priest discussions to take place still though if desired

I think Blood priest skills should change to uses MP and Leeches HP each attack based on damage done instead of consuming HP

I'd compare bloodpriest more to the Salem witches who slice open their hand etc ;/ costly stuff. but I think they should be more like vampires too
                      Outta curiousity, was this thread ever sent to the GMs/Devs? Still have the list of supporters, etc. Virtue asked me to do. >_>
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                      X