Seperate the forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperate the forums

Please please sperate the wartune and the CS forum everytime i look at new post or search for guides wartune comes up, it also makes it confuseing with mages and similar qualities to both games when looking in the new posts you cant tell which fo which!!!! Please do this for the update after halloween or a soon as you can i know your busy designing the halloween events (GMUT's return is good) so ill ask for the update after that if possible maybe not at the same time as the game going down so i can use one or the other XD

Thanks
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

I agree with this. There are lots of wartune players that post in the cs forums all the time. And where I dont play wartune, or look at their forums, I am sure that people from CS are posting there too. I agree that the forums should seperate. Host them seperatly and on the main page put a forum link for both. a CS forum button and a Wartune forum button.

I think it would rid this place of lots of confusion...
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
      I agree with this. There are lots of wartune players that post in the cs forums all the time. And where I dont play wartune, or look at their forums, I am sure that people from CS are posting there too. I agree that the forums should seperate. Host them seperatly and on the main page put a forum link for both. a CS forum button and a Wartune forum button.

I think it would rid this place of lots of confusion...
      Thanks for your support
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
      X