Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMUT Event! (actually read before ignoring)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMUT Event! (actually read before ignoring)

the current Gmut event consists of exchanging 3 Muts (Mount Upgrade Tokens) + 3 gold for 1 GMUT (Greater Mount Upgrade Token)

The new suggested event would be exchanging 5 Muts (Mount Upgrade Tokens) for 1 GMUT (Greater Mount Upgrade Token)

the additional Muts would make up for the 3g, also this might be impossible but consider making this event permanent and doable by synthesis window

the same would be good if you can make a 5 Heroic Wings for 1 Ethereal wings event also doable by synthesis window
    Crystal Saga
    IGN: SaintHugo
    Server: Whisperwind Beach
    Guild: Sanctum
    LVL 120 SCION
    "A group is only as Strong as its weakest Link"

while i agree with what your trying to say- this is a silly suggestion.. There is no balance to this.

The cash is made as a cost because this way R2 can make money to keep the game running , however we are not here to discuss profit margins. IF you was to make the event permanent it should be

5-10 HW + 5G = 1 EW
    5 Muts +5 G = 1 Gmut.

aiming for to much otherwise.

Comment

I don't see this idea happening for a number of reasons.

Firstly if they wanted to make the game that easy they would have introduced GMUT synthesis off the beat for just 5 MUTs. We would be seeing hordes of people riding on Gorilla Titans, Gryphons and Hellwings. The 3 gold payment fee for item synthesis of GMUTs is so that players work hard for their mounts and save their gold beforehand for the Mount Upgrade Token exchange. I know numerous of people who worked hard saving their gold and vending every item they get from their dungeon runs so that they have enough gold to attempt to forge mounts higher than Battle Bears.

If they changed the item synthesis to only 5 MUTs for 1 GMUT there will be a huge uproar on the older aged servers. Why you ask? Well 5 MUTs barely sell for 10s on those servers maybe even less or they don't sell at all. The pricing varies on every server so if this changed happened the newer servers will have good mount without any effort. The players on older server that already achieved mounts higher than Battle Bear will feel cheated out of their gold. As it costs around 1 platinum per forge attempt for Gorilla Titan. Im unsure of the others but they will most likely cost around there as well. They could have invested their gold into other things such as buying Ethereal Wings, Pixel Upgrade Crystals, Major Enchantment Crystals, Firelord Eggs and etc. This is why I don't think the Mount Upgrade Token Exchange event should be changed. It should stay how it was originally made. If this changed was made players who didn't put any effort into the game could spam the Mount Upgrade Tokens that they stored (and I know a lot of you have a lot of these i.e 1,000+) into GMUTs. Then forge easily straight to Hellwings. It shouldn't be changed so this way ALL players will face the same hurdle trying to upgrade their mount.

However I agree with you on synthesizing GMUTs in the Item Synthesis interface. Some players don't want to wait around for a the event to be on but rather have it opened all year round. This will maintain the economy on pricing items. As we all have seen Heroic Wings and so on fall with a major price drop and plunge down to the silvers.

The ethereal wings event should be similar to Mount Upgrade Token Exchange event and have a gold synthesis fee.

Comment

Working...
      X