PVP Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP Arena

I'd like to see an Arena pitting the best of each class against each other.

Rogue vs Rogue
    Knight vs Knight
    Priest vs Priest
    Mage vs Mage
    Ranger vs Ranger

No skill restrictions, No equipment restrictions, no balancer buffs of any sort.
    Pets allowed? Not allowed? I'll leave to anyone who wants to comment, whether or not pets are acceptable in a pvp environment.
    1v1.

Perhaps have a new event like "Talaman" where only 1 rogue enters, and may wait for the next rogue to enter who will be pitted against him..
    After let's say.. 3 minutes, he who has the most kills on the other advances and will fight it out against the other rogue who got the most kills in his first round.

(Time undecided, example of time frame) 11:55 enter for preparations, 12:00 start fights. 12:03 winner decided. Advances to next floor, 12:04 next fight starts,12:07 winner decided, Advances to next floor, 12:08 next fight starts.
    allowing for a 1 minute preparation and loading of next fight.
    This will allow 15 fights rounds in total, plenty of room for most to enter. Maybe a 60+ Level requirement to negate alt abuse and keep it to the higher up players.

Rewards can be whatever you want it to be..I'd like to see this as a one off weekly event not another daily though.

Ain't gonna happen. Since most of the stuff in the game isn't really done by R2, but an outside developer whose also programs for other version. By the way how's your Seiyru.
    Last edited by sangofighter; 10-14-2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Sounds pretty boring. Especially some classes who simply can't fight their own class. Like stealth rogues can't fight stealth rogues.
      And yea, will never happen.

Comment

Working...
      X