reduce too much clicking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reduce too much clicking

some items r obtained by talking to an npc to get them like 1crystal/prestige from wishing well , gems exchange at event manster, it takes too much time and clicks to get many crystal/prestige, also general krahn's reward and src exchange(tho they r daily limited) and sometime missclick accures ending up getting the wrong item.

so i was wondering if it is possible to make crystal/prestige obtained via a window same as general krahn's pvp gear and insignia windows, and is it also possible to impliment that window on limited tries?like general krahn's daily honor rewards and weekly events.

Thank you
    Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

ahh yeah =.= I hate the prestige clicking they should just make an option that you can fill in an amount you want to exchange.. I posted that on the idea gather topic 2/3 weeks ago.. but no changes yet >_< I also clicked "1 crystal" a couple of times by accident... like WHY WOULD YOU WANT 1 CRYSTAL?!.. I wanted prestige .. so yeah that were some wasted roses.. glad someone else notices it aswell >_< it's pissing me off how many clicks it is + how easy it is to click the wrong thing.. and like.. I got 440 prestige.. that has been... ALOT OF CLICKING... so GM's PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change it!!!
    IGN: (S18)Shini
    Server: (S18)Shrine of Kithar
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Nature Hybrid Ranger
    Level: 45+
    Guild: Judgement
    Title: Cake Boss
    Married: Single
    Pet: EatUup (FL), Sulfus(DK), Caemlyne(BA)
    Mount: Lotus of Doom
    Honor: Grand Duck =D (duke XD)
    Wings: Epic Angel Lord Wings +4
    Soul: 241 =.=
    Languages: English, Dutch

Comment

Working...
    X