Hopeful Adjustments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopeful Adjustments

Hey CS Family I'm writing this in order to promote a few ideas that R2 Could throw some work on to improve the game for everyone as a whole not just for me as an individual. I have spent the last couple weeks speaking with a vast majority of players on the servers that I take part in to gather some feedback on my ideas, and this is what a majority all came to agree with. And Like I said these are just suggestions we formed and we're looking for support to see if enough people would be willing to give it positive feedback that way R2 might be willing to look into adjusting some of them.

The topics we picked were as follows:

1: Expanding packs to where they either have more pages or just another 2-4 rows to fill.

2: Possibly adding extra coupons or a red dragon coin or just a better more efficient benefit to the VIP for players.

3: A slight increase in Enchantment % success Rate and make the Cost of doing so cheaper, we pay for the materials so why is it so much to use what we have to work hard for in the first place. Nothing to drastic just a slight increase success and a minor drop in cost.
    ( BTW I left the majority of swearing that people asked me to add out of this for the posts sake.)

4: Tons of players have asked for a item that can be crystal purchased for unbinding items that shouldn't be bound in the first place like eggs and sands of time or gems. Attention GM's don't get me wrong I understand that they would have issues with people making multiple alts for the Green Dragon coins but that in turn has the potential to be adjusted as well.

5: I have also read a forum of another player who wrote an idea mentioning the thought of a repel type item that could make it easier to go on your "collect" missions to where it doesn't take an hour to collect 15-30 items. This wouldn't be so bad in my opinion it could make optional missions and other quests like vidalias or Guild quests a great deal less irritating.

6: Another would apply to the VIP PLAYERS, WE PAY for the extra benefits of doing so and it would be a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT ON R2's Part to adjust it so that the EXTRA 4 HOURS OF AFK actually accumulate if it is unused instead of disappearing and not stacking. OR just another thought just make it 4 AFK cards so that the problem is eliminated all in one. ^^^^^WOULD BE AN EPIC IMPROVEMENT^^^^^

7: System Banners getting in the way on the center of the screen getting in the way during events such as Seng or Tamaland.

8: Mounting when entering a place that you are aloud to be mounted in, For instance having to dismount when entering Dungeons, GR, TRAINING GROUNDS, or other certain events is pointless, when things like the Central Starglade allow us to do.

9: A MAJOR PROBLEM IS PC, Soul expansion is a very expensive and time consuming process which isnt bad but the ability to obtain "purified crystals" is a very time consuming task unless you have the time to run multiple alts which makes holding a main character kind of annoying. I don't see having to do dungeons that are within your lvl to obtain them as a problem but the only way to do so is in a party which never leaves enough for anyone accept for "on average" 1 person to obtain 1-2 pc. Maybe a soul event every month or two or just a higher drop rate or even a new way to obtain them other than wasting $50 USD on a soul pack would be an outstanding improvement.

10: A higher Monster spawn rate especially in lvl 60 + maps areas / Fix the bugs with monsters walking themselves into CANNOT REACH TARGET AREAS.

11: Possible Gmut "Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens" Drops from Lvl 50+ Dungeon Bosses.

12: MORE EVENT TIMES ADDED!!! For players who are non US where daytime events on CS are at night.
    --- Or More Servers For NON-US Players like the Philippians or Indonesia. ------ Just a thought

13: Activate the Mount Soul Crystal System so that we can actually use the items that we recieve from disenchanting an item or replace them with something that is actually of use to the players.

14: Add a copper or silver drop rate from elites <<<<< would be EPIC!!

15: An xtra seed of life addition for VIP's would also be another benefit you could throw in the mix as well.

16: Also a way to renew DS or Mounts is another idea that was thrown my way

17: AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST A MAILING SYSTEM FOR IN GAME WOULD AN OUTSTANDING IMPROVEMENT. The ability to leave a letter or a message for someone that is not online would be the best thing ever, its a simple program to write and would make this game way more appealing, having to hope to catch someone online isn't easy and can often cause players miss out on opportunities.
    >Seriously if they could do this for pokemon on gameboy color in the 90's / 2000's this should be a sincerely easy challenge for R2< just sayin.

Please feel free to add your thoughts and Ideas and feed back so that we can hopefully get the ball rolling on this.

I love this!!! please r2 do some of these things!
    <3
    Last edited by SubjectiveLife; 06-19-2012, 04:21 AM.
    "The greatest power is often simple patience."
    -E. Joseph Cossman

Tinosia Delta
    Name: Lulu
    Level: 60
    Guild: Akatsuki -- Assistant Guild Master
    Class: Mage

Tree of Life
    Name: Dalena
    Level: 52
    Guild: Akatsuki -- Assistant Guild Master
    Class: Combat Rogue

Comment

I think any of these would be amazing as well

Comment

good list. seems well thought out. I really want a mailing system myself
        Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

it's good that alot of these people are throwning around the same ideas to remind R2 but still actions speak for themselves yet we shoudn't just give up like that either so the more the better
          "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
          Class:Dps
          Honour:Count
          Server:Starglade
          Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Yeah hopefully more people can persuade r2

Comment

I like these ideas
              Server: Amethyst Forest
              IGN: (S41)Tarasara
              Class: Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary Asst. GM
              Pets: Teeka, Firelord, Burning Angel,Super Demon, Bald Eagle
              Level: Scion Lvl 60

Comment

Originally posted by JyceFate View Post
                Hey CS Family I'm writing this in order to promote a few ideas that R2 Could throw some work on to improve the game for everyone as a whole not just for me as an individual. I have spent the last couple weeks speaking with a vast majority of players on the servers that I take part in to gather some feedback on my ideas, and this is what a majority all came to agree with. And Like I said these are just suggestions we formed and we're looking for support to see if enough people would be willing to give it positive feedback that way R2 might be willing to look into adjusting some of them.

1: Expanding packs to where they either have more pages or just another 2-4 rows to fill.

2: Possibly adding extra coupons or a red dragon coin or just a better more efficient benefit to the VIP for players.

3: A slight increase in Enchantment % success Rate and make the Cost of doing so cheaper, we pay for the materials so why is it so much to use what we have to work hard for in the first place. Nothing to drastic just a slight increase success and a minor drop in cost.
                ( BTW I left the majority of swearing that people asked me to add out of this for the posts sake.)

4: Tons of players have asked for a item that can be crystal purchased for unbinding items that shouldn't be bound in the first place like eggs and sands of time or gems. Attention GM's don't get me wrong I understand that they would have issues with people making multiple alts for the Green Dragon coins but that in turn has the potential to be adjusted as well.

This would ruin the point of bound items you get from Green/Red Dragon Hunt.

5: I have also read a forum of another player who wrote an idea mentioning the thought of a repel type item that could make it easier to go on your "collect" missions to where it doesn't take an hour to collect 15-30 items. This wouldn't be so bad in my opinion it could make optional missions and other quests like vidalias or Guild quests a great deal less irritating.

6: Another would apply to the VIP PLAYERS, WE PAY for the extra benefits of doing so and it would be a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT ON R2's Part to adjust it so that the EXTRA 4 HOURS OF AFK actually accumulate if it is unused instead of disappearing and not stacking. OR just another thought just make it 4 AFK cards so that the problem is eliminated all in one. ^^^^^WOULD BE AN EPIC IMPROVEMENT^^^^^

7: System Banners getting in the way on the center of the screen getting in the way during events such as Seng or Tamaland.

8: Mounting when entering a place that you are aloud to be mounted in, For instance having to dismount when entering Dungeons, GR, TRAINING GROUNDS, or other certain events is pointless, when things like the Central Starglade allow us to do.

9: A MAJOR PROBLEM IS PC, Soul expansion is a very expensive and time consuming process which isnt bad but the ability to obtain "purified crystals" is a very time consuming task unless you have the time to run multiple alts which makes holding a main character kind of annoying. I don't see having to do dungeons that are within your lvl to obtain them as a problem but the only way to do so is in a party which never leaves enough for anyone accept for "on average" 1 person to obtain 1-2 pc. Maybe a soul event every month or two or just a higher drop rate or even a new way to obtain them other than wasting $50 USD on a soul pack would be an outstanding improvement.

Level up and farm vault or any other dungeon. Or you can level alts up to elvel 30 and do Indigo Blight,

10: A higher Monster spawn rate especially in lvl 60 + maps areas / Fix the bugs with monsters walking themselves into CANNOT REACH TARGET AREAS.

11: Possible Gmut "Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens" Drops from Lvl 50+ Dungeon Bosses.

That would have every 50+ have Gorilla Titan+. And the cost of GMUT would go down by a lot

12: MORE EVENT TIMES ADDED!!! For players who are non US where daytime events on CS are at night.
                --- Or More Servers For NON-US Players like the Philippians or Indonesia. ------ Just a thought

There are other versions of Crystal Saga. Like Crystal Legacy,Saga of Hero. You can try those, but its your choice

13: Activate the Mount Soul Crystal System so that we can actually use the items that we recieve from disenchanting an item or replace them with something that is actually of use to the players.

15: An xtra seed of life addition for VIP's would also be another benefit you could throw in the mix as well.

Renewing DS would ruin the whole point of Dragonspine, that people had been working to get the Dragon Sword

17: AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST A MAILING SYSTEM FOR IN GAME WOULD AN OUTSTANDING IMPROVEMENT. The ability to leave a letter or a message for someone that is not online would be the best thing ever, its a simple program to write and would make this game way more appealing, having to hope to catch someone online isn't easy and can often cause players miss out on opportunities.
                >Seriously if they could do this for pokemon on gameboy color in the 90's / 2000's this should be a sincerely easy challenge for R2< just sayin.

Please feel free to add your thoughts and Ideas and feed back so that we can hopefully get the ball rolling on this.
                Things that I thought are in red.
                Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
                Character: Miek
                Pet: Burning Angel<3
                Level: 86 Scion

Comment

Rest assured all suggestions are being noted. However, it is still under the developer's decision if it will be implemented. Do not lose hope. In this regard, we ask that once an idea has already been suggested, do not make another post suggesting the same.

Comment

Mmmm ok lets start with your comments here.

1st yeah because the bound items from Dragon Coins are the problem in the first place sunshine, and BY THE WAY RED COIN ITEMS AREN'T BOUND. Nobody likes the fact that they have 8+ Sands of time and cant sell a single one or even a whole stash of eggs that are just sitting cause there is no need for another 3-6 demons or angels and oh then again I did mention that only certain items lose the {bound** Title not every item.

2nd The problem is not everyone wants to sit and run 5-10 alts just to play 1 character. No one asked for your negative responses, its a post based off of what a mass group of players suggested on the servers that I play and I offered to bundle them all into one ticket, if you don't like the ideas then don't say anything. I do note that somewhere in there I mentioned POSITIVE FEEDBACK KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOUR-SELF THANKS BABE ^_^

3rd GOD FORBID your gold farm be lowered because the price of the gmuts drops "oh my god its the en of the world", its more of the fact that people don't always have a bundle of cash, or 90+ hours a week to waste trying to find ways to obtain them, secondly gmut events are rare as hell so giving the people who don't have the cash to drop on the game a decent chance wouldn't be so bad, many people just want an easier way of obtaining them simple as that. Even just adding them to a world boss would be decent enough.

4th As a response to this little comment, I prefer CS operated by R2 so thanks for that little quote, that particular suggestion was asked by the players on the Tinosia Delta server who actually enjoy this site they just have a hard time because its a 50/50 on languages. At the same time I understand them switching to another game but there lies the whole money problem that many have probably spent working to where they are at this current point in the game.

And as for the Dragon-spine comment no your absolutely right in the since that it would ruin guild monopolies on the dragon sword being obtained by the highest spenders, god forbid people that dish out 1-3 hundred dollars a week lose a tiny piece of there pie.

Comment

Originally posted by JyceFate View Post

--The original has kept it like this - so, we will, too.

-- The people should be grateful that this game doesn't force you to buy Enchantment Protection Scrolls (Name made out of the blue) which would cost lots of Crystals - and doesn't destroy the weapon. I would rather waste a ton of in-game currency which is easily obtained, rather than waste real money for Crystals.

-- I'd rather not see such an item implemented.

-- Actually, this sounds like a good idea - but keep in mind that this would mean having to add in extra coding into the game which is against the contract we've made in order to host the game within the United States.

-- Then just click above the banner/below the banner. I do that. However, it would be nice to actually click through of them.

-- One thing I DEFINITELY agree with.

-- Most players have so much time on their hands, and even finish everything before reset. Running Indigo at Lv. 25 with a Rogue and a Scion Buff only takes at least 5 minutes, tops. You can stealth through everything and quickly kill the boss. Spending 5 minutes of your life to farm PCs isn't going to kill you. People who say they're dedicated to the game but don't want to do this are not actually dedicated, they are just lazy.

-- That's why you are to post in the "Stuck during AFK?" Thread - in order to ensure the monster doesn't bug ever, again.

-- I refuse to have this implemented into the game. You can already try to get 5x GMUTs from obtaining a Guru Medal via Survival of the Fittest.

--- This game was meant for US Players. The fact that many Filipinos decided to play this game should have realized this. Making a server outside US Times is against the contract, as stated above. The best server for Filipinos to play on are usually EST Servers.

--- ShadowGammaDraco estimated of making around 52s from one Elite Drop. That's good enough.

--- Bad idea.

Keep in mind that you are in no position to tell others to keep their negativity to themselves. They are stating their opinions and their reasonings for why the ideas are bad.
                      If I recall...
                      Yeah. I don't see anything about you stating for people to keep their negativity to themselves.

So, before you actually get all sensitive like you did with Sakura, I suggest you think before you post.

"THANKS BABE "
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

is that what you call moderation?

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

This is what the comments section is for, for criticisms. If you just give out an idea but you refuse to accept criticisms that can help you improve your obviously flawed suggestions then how do you expect to get it implemented in the game?
                          Waiting for a new server to play on.
                          Currently busy playing Dota 2 add my steam acc (ID: USELESS VOID)

Comment

well criticisiem can be very good sometimes it just deppend's on what way

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
                              is that what you call moderation?
                              I call it the truth and as people like to say,
                              "The Truth Hurts".