Ways to get hard items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to get hard items

So many people are so over powered cause then cash alot of money into stuff like Pow,Chi and now Holy Favor. Well what about a way to make pow easier to make? since you can get both chi's and strange essence already but pows you have to buy from shop or people. Well ive thought of a way to make pow/gpows a bit easier but not to where it can be abused by 24/7 grinders.

The way it would work is. In dungeons you will get pearls and you'd need 10 of them to be able to make a pow BUT you also need wisdom right? Well you can get wisdom from killing mobs,but you also need bottles which you get from elites lvl 50+. 50 wisdom will fill 1 bottle. Once you have a filled bottle and 10 pearls you can craft 1 bound pow. There is no limit to it but it'd take a while to get 50 wisdom. My thought is .10% per mob kill. So therefore it takes 10 mobs for 1 wisdom. So that'd be 500 mob kills for 1 fill bottle. So even if you have say 10 bottles of wisdom your still stuck from pearls. Cause those will be as rare or rare then the drops in NM dungs. They can drop in all dungs 50+. In other words they'll only drop from 6 dungs and ONLY in NM mode. Gpows will be the same only difference is you'll need 2000 wisdom and 600 pearls for those who want to show off to others :P. If they do add this i'd go for just normal pows. Well this is all for this idea i hope you guys like it

we have talked about it on pm #14 like i said ingame to.. i like the idea.. it's crisis everywhere, and some countries can't cash... this way everyone can get strong.. in a NON CASHING way.. you'll see he mentioned also the bound pow.. so that would keep the bots and abusing away... so he figured it out good.. this is a good opportunity to listen to players R2... this is also a way to get players back or even have more players because people talk... everyone likes a great free game where EVERYONE can enjoy growing up and get stronger... you won't lose anymore players.. if R2 developers think a bit trough.. it will even gain a lot of players.. servers won't be as dead as they mainly are now, so less server merging.. less work in those little things, and you can work more on improving game.. ... come on R2 it's a win win situation #14
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkywaker View Post
      So many people are so over powered cause then cash alot of money into stuff like Pow,Chi and now Holy Favor. Well what about a way to make pow easier to make? since you can get both chi's and strange essence already but pows you have to buy from shop or people. Well ive thought of a way to make pow/gpows a bit easier but not to where it can be abused by 24/7 grinders.

The way it would work is. In dungeons you will get pearls and you'd need 10 of them to be able to make a pow BUT you also need wisdom right? Well you can get wisdom from killing mobs,but you also need bottles which you get from elites lvl 50+. 50 wisdom will fill 1 bottle. Once you have a filled bottle and 10 pearls you can craft 1 bound pow. There is no limit to it but it'd take a while to get 50 wisdom. My thought is .10% per mob kill. So therefore it takes 10 mobs for 1 wisdom. So that'd be 500 mob kills for 1 fill bottle. So even if you have say 10 bottles of wisdom your still stuck from pearls. Cause those will be as rare or rare then the drops in NM dungs. They can drop in all dungs 50+. In other words they'll only drop from 6 dungs and ONLY in NM mode. Gpows will be the same only difference is you'll need 2000 wisdom and 600 pearls for those who want to show off to others :P. If they do add this i'd go for just normal pows. Well this is all for this idea i hope you guys like it
      I dont want to be rude but like chi's witch by the way its almost imposible to complete with what u get in game[u have better chances of completing tenents with what u get in game], u also get wisdom in game u get it from

Non Vip delivery = 1 wisdom per delivery
      Vip delivery = 18 wisdom per delivery
      Daily hunt quests = both vip and non vip / 1 wisdom per delivery
      Ladder = 18 wisdom upopn entry in ladder both vip and non vip

So if ur a normal player u can get 40 wisdom a day by completing all and if ur a vip u can get 74 wisdom per day so non vip get almost 1 pearl while vip get the amo from a peral and half... per day

While Chi its alot harder u can only get chi essence from yellow iob pack's and u get 1 from a pack while u need 11 for a try and 4-5 stars per bone and oh yeah 9 bones per upgrade now tell me witch is easier to complete? Dont wana be rude no matter if u get it in game or not chi becomes imposible since u dont get yellow packs every day and get a decent amo so please dont compare those 2 systems, unless u cash for chi its imposible while if u do those daily u can get a decent amo of wisdom unlike chi. I dont mind a way to make them but dont say its not fair since u can get chi in game while wisdom not since that its not true.

Thanks

Comment

1 daily hunt gives 2 wisdom, ladder 15 wisdom, just FYI
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

I wasn't comparing the two,Tenets is more used then Chi,i don't even recall talking to anyone who even uses Chi. This post was about Pow,not Chi in the first place and have you looked at how much pow you need for max tenets? (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....inally-Exposed) the link to Tenets you need 151,725 Wisdom to max the last part. So lets do some math eh? 151,727 divided by 40 = 3793.1 DAYS! Thats 10 years of doing that DAILY to hit max tenets. I don't think ANYONE is going to even try to do such a thing. Even for the first part of Tenets it'd take you 187 days to max it,that 1/3 of a year. As of right now the only way to get Tenets fast is to cash. And to do so you are spending alot of money to max it. It'd cost you $3,691 to max tenets (they link even tells you that number). So umm i like how R2 put in a way to get a very small amount of Wisdom but NOTHING near as much as players need to fight all the cashiers there are now a days

Comment

so you wanna play 10yrs just only on dependin on deli, lddr and daily -_-???
            Last edited by 59-Riggie; 10-15-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
              so you wanna play 10yrs just only on dependin on deli, lddr and daily -_-???
              Of course not, i mean those were not implemeted to get free, so start cashing if u want them lol

Comment

a lot of players can't cash.. and the cashers are getting dissed at.. so why not a system to get the non cashers slowly stronger with these items?? and even so for cashers.. damn Holy tenet is 2 gpow for 1 orb #03

Comment

Btw these can always be changed a bit to make it where you don't got to do dungs and such

Comment

Working...
                  X