Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High exp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High exp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi GM, would you mine if I suggest something that would be make CS nice, the best and challenging...........The current exp. on the mobs right now is too low even if you kill higher than 3 lvls right,,,,,but if I suggest that you GM will change the exp ratings,,,,,,,like the higher level of mobs is the higher exp you will gain......more higher than the recent exp....if you would mine my suggestions,,,,,,,bcoz its so hard to get into scion if the exp ratings are too low,,,,,,,,it would not be unfair.................. I hope you will give attention and action of my simple but rewarding suggestion...........tnx.........GODBLESS " CRYSTAL SAGA"

There are a lot of things to do to gain EXP fast like doing your Dailies, dungeons, ladder, bath, etc. Also, choose the correct mobs based on your character level.
    [GM]R2Adonis

There are no DANGERS, only CHALLENGES

Learn how to use the search option.
    Your question may have been asked and answered.

Please do not hesitate to send us a ticket.

Comment

Theres enough exp in the game now as it is, no need to make it higher.

Comment

Lols there are already Day in Vidalias, Guild Quests, Daily Hunts, Baths, Seed of Life(s), Sengolias, Guessing Game, Crypt, Ladder, Trainings, Seignior. Still need more EXP sources?
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

yea i do day in vadailia bath seed of life somethimes sengolia geussing game crypt and ladder but for a lvl 75 i have to afk because i be gone half the day i dont get 3% fromall day grinding and .01% per kill in training not much exp
          8% exp from crypt 2 from seng 5 from bath thats not much exp when u think about it and the fireworks in wedding i got 100 exp from it wats thats? ***? 100 exp when i need millions make the fireworks maybe 1-5 lvls added to u or like a quest where u get a random amount of lvl added ot ur char instead of millions of exp

Comment

There's plenty enough ways to gain xp in a day. Granted, as a mortal it was harder but there were less events and to be honest, I was doing it wrong xD. Now I get about a lvl a day, nearly lvl 90 again. It's possible, and doesn't even take *that* much time.
            IGN: Sigrun
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
            Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
            Sigrun
            Mage lvl 38

Comment

Working...
            X