Gold Exchange to Crystal! Suggestion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Exchange to Crystal! Suggestion!

Suggestion For Gold exchange to Crystal!

I hope GM will do the application for this suggestion i hope. I have been played many MMO games and Client Game, the best game i play for client game is Perfect World International this is the website - *link removed* This game have an application to Exchange Gold to Game Cash.. But for this Game i suggest make an NPC exchanger, for exchanging 10g to 10 Crystal I hope everyone agreed this. Many people using wasting their money to buy crystal but dont mad ok, this is only a suggestion for ALL PLAYER in this Game of Crystal Saga.

its good to have NPC exchanger Gold to Crystal I hope Everyone Like it! xDD please comment!

Name Character : BlackRaven
    Server : S57 [Eternal Sanctum]
    Guild : Primal. Master of Primal is Aldaren!
    Class : Ranger [Nature]

Adios! Baby! xDD
    Last edited by MyGloryMyLife; 10-15-2012, 03:08 AM. Reason: Removed link

Gold is much too easy to get for this to even be a possibility, even if the ratio was a more reasonable rate. There would be zero reason to actually purchase crystals.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Gold is much too easy to get for this to even be a possibility, even if the ratio was a more reasonable rate. There would be zero reason to actually purchase crystals.
      Wow, in one thread you complain about flashy sperion might cause lag, another thread you support the exploit of alts (which causes lag), now you call a 1 gold to 1 crystal ratio cheap..
      Well, I don't know if you have ever played this game at all but I can promise you that a 1.5p per Firelord Egg, 50g per Ethereal Wing, 2p for Puc ratio is not cheap and won't take the reason to purchase away.

But yea, this suggestion will probably never be implemented. So just buy roses at 1g a piece or exploit as much as you can to get them for free at future events and exchange them for 1 crystal each.

Comment

Working...
      X