Same sex marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same sex marriage

I think we should be able to marry people of two same genders because... Well... Why shouldn't we be able to >_>....

Because the sex change capsule makes money. I mean err same sex marriages aren't legal everywhere. *ahum*
    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
    IGN: Smurfs16
    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

^^ It does not matter if they arte legal everywhere. This is a game, an imaginary world.

And the Devs are supposedly looking for a solution to make it possible to have same sex marriage.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Yes as this suggestion has been suggested before the devs are currently looking into it.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

even if this is only a game, marriage of the same sex, is something that will destroy the game. i say no in the game and no in real life. dont try our patience the only that you have after that will be an empty game, many people will leave the game for this reason.

Comment

Oh, human garbage. Please just quit, ASTERATH, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ASTERATH View Post
              even if this is only a game, marriage of the same sex, is something that will destroy the game. i say no in the game and no in real life. dont try our patience the only that you have after that will be an empty game, many people will leave the game for this reason.
              Seriously? This is discriminatory. You should not bring your political/religious views into a game. It is ONLY a game and not something that should be taken seriously. But you think that same sex marriage would cause people to quit the game? Most people get married in the game for the convenience of the teleport ring that can take them to places that they would not normally get to go. Or to form an alliance. It is not about what anyone thinks is right or wrong...
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by ASTERATH View Post
                I lol'd. It's the internet, not your political shortsighted party. The only people who would leave with such a feature won't be missed at all, good riddance if you ask me
                Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                IGN: Smurfs16
                Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Not only has this been suggested before and the GMs have already stated they were looking into it (but have other things that are higher priority now), here is the REAL reason same-sex marriage hasn't been allowed yet. The game was originally coded in China. In China not only is same-sex marriage illegal, but it's illegal for that sort of function to be coded into their games there, the original developers even if they did support it could get into trouble for allowing it.

R2 claims they support this sort of thing and would like to add this in the future, but have introduced the capsule as a work-around for the time being so people can chose to marry whoever they wanted to. While it is frustrating and I'd love for my partner to have retained his male avatar, we are perfectly happy as things are at the moment with the hope he can go back to being a boy again eventually.
                  â™”
                  Vampire Prince
                  • Server: Aurora Point
                  • Character: Alexmancerx
                  • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                  • Level: Eidolon 120
                  • Guild: TheWanted
                  • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Working...
                  X