No announcement yet.

Gem coupon exchange adjustment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess they won't be fixing this and lose more players, I for one am now find less reason to play. A little over 3 years of playing, have had this request for months and not even a word they are looking into it or not, makes me disappointed in the devs attention to a much need adjustment to the game. Probably, don't see a fix in a next month or so, cancel VIP and warn people that this game isn't one to play or spend any money on.

Comment

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
      I'd like to also suggest that garnets and per dots be added to the gem to coupon exchange. All that time spent last week buying and farming peridots went poof cause I can't use my bound gems with unbound peridots. ):
      Well, first off, random as hell that i find you in here Firekitty! (CJ!)
      And second off, I AGREE WITH THIS! So much thought! I have superrior garnets and excellent garnets that i have no use for and would LOVE to switch them to something else!

Comment

The immaculate gem exchange suggestion has been forwarded to the team and devs numerous times. Unfortunately, said proposal doesn't seem to be going anywhere, for reasons unknown. We will continue bringing this up as it is a strongly supported idea -- let's just hope the devs are willing to reason.

Comment

I really like this idea! I can't tell you how many countless ones I misclicked on a topaz gem when I was actually planning on getting a ruby! Clumsy me ^<^ I also would like the new gems to be added to the exchange coupon aswell! Thank youuuuu~ ^*^
          •IGN:MrGoogle
          •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
          •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
          •Plane:Mortal
          •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
          •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
          •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Comment

We should be able to exchange r bound gems for coupons.

Comment

these ideas would also be great... one more to think about is instead of having so you can only do one at a
              time or ten at a time if you could select the number of gems you wish to exchange... one too many times of single clicks because did not have 10 of one gem lol or when making frag shards you need 9 normal or three shining of each...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco

the way I've been bypassing that is by saving up enough for 30 of each gem so it meshes with the amounts needed for synthing fragarach shards in decent quantity, but would be nice to see adjustments for smaller exchanges since don't always need huge amounts etc but just enough for couple items

always liked this concept, think have a thread somewhere about it will look for so can help vote+give rep on it

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....upon-Exchanges
                there's the link for it, we got half the suggestion on it done already but a bulk synth would be amazing, takes hours to synth when get lots. even if do one at a time eventually will still amount to hours of synthing, would save a lot of time having a double or triple click to synth or option like it/option to synth all of a type at gemologist NPC if making a change to synth interface is too difficult or complex
                went to see there... they only whine about the efficiency abpou tit, and nag mostly like we do on server out of frustration, and every poll there can be voted on i already did, in beginning i was motivated to send "suggestion" tickets.. after a few time just said ty and after 2 years still nothing.. get's a bit demotivated, asking 2 years what i already see that has been longer that that for others... isn't it time then to find a little simple solution for it?? like "synth all button" or whatever.. and those damn gems exchange.. if you r tired, or you losing yoru foxus you do a mis click, if it's 1 gem or 10... let us get fix it, or else we tried so much for an exchange to toss it away eventually #04 because of X click... and where is the perfect and imma gem exchange???? i finnaly got everything imma when they cam eup with upgraded ges.. btu a solution for those perfects and imma's? still not found... this is just to cry for... how many forums i went trough.. they all say the same, there has to be somethign to wake them up and say okay will fix a stupid gem button, or we gonna give people choice to pick up recepies in afk tab or not.. why does it need to be that first WHOLE cs has to quit playing before something rlly gonna be done... like after 2 years there is finally a equipment vault .. YEEY for the costume lovers... overdue -_- if people first need to get old before something changed.. this game will lose all it's people... eventually.. i like this game, so that's why i'm getting angry.. but remember... no listening to people = people give up= servers dead (again... reason so many servers trying to make but all end up dead and merged and dead again) = no money for r2, and a game that could have been great has gone to waste for what... lazyness??? not wanting to listen.. i only see the same few mods talking and looking for a solution... they can't rescue everuthing and people get tired of not getting heard... so no wi hope they will go try to resolve these little idiot buggs or changes.. small work for them.. lot of happy players after it .. more people come back... and they have cashers to so win - win....
                Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                Pets: A Lot!!
                Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                Wings: Divine Wings
                Weapon: Immortal Aug
                Pixie: Celestial Stage
                Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

An immaculate exchange is so neccessary. I have many immaculate gems I can't do anything with, because they are not bound.

Comment

i stil lthink r2 needs to offer us a new way to echange gems. the problem we had originally wasthat it takes too long to do one at a time, and often times we would click the wrong spot once out of hundreds and hundreds of clicks only to be told to eb more careful. so they introduced the exchange x10 feature, which actually is worse. now we can screw up 10 times worse with a single click and again be told to be more careful. No wonder people use macros like crazy now. this game is not gonna last much longer because of the ignorance r2 displays on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi_juan View Post
                      so they introduced the exchange x10 feature, which actually is worse.
                      The x10 gem exchange was originally a concept that was suggested and strongly supported by the players. I have faith that the player base aims to refine the systems as they are rather than making them "worse".

Comment

If adding immaculate gems to coupons exchange is so difficult, how about workaround. Add possibility to spit gem into 3 lower ones lets say for the same price as synthesizing 3 lower gems into higher one (including purified crystals) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          The x10 gem exchange was originally a concept that was suggested and strongly supported by the players. I have faith that the player base aims to refine the systems as they are rather than making them "worse".
                          i was one of the players that supported this idea.. it's a pain in the butt to exchange over a stack of shinnings or a stack of higher gems 1 per 1.. x10 makes it easier.. now they tried to be supportive and and it got trough #10 so be happy that this came trough.
                          Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                          Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                          Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                          Pets: A Lot!!
                          Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                          Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                          Wings: Divine Wings
                          Weapon: Immortal Aug
                          Pixie: Celestial Stage
                          Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                          Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Working...
                          X