Transfer Characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Characters

We should be able to transfer our characters from server to server including from PvE to PvP for free. I cant level and complete missions because way tougher
    guys are always attacking me. I am sure there are other reasons as well......

This has been suggested many times before. It's never going to happen. If you can't level up on a PvP server, then you are better off just making a fresh new character on a PvE server.
    â™”
    Vampire Prince
    • Server: Aurora Point
    • Character: Alexmancerx
    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
    • Level: Eidolon 120
    • Guild: TheWanted
    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

I don't see why not, Maplestory does it and charges like $20 to move during maintenance with limits on amount of equips items and gold

Comment

This isn't Maplestory.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
          This isn't Maplestory.
          Wait, you telling me I've been playing the wrong game for Over a year? FMU, why ppl want to start on PvE servers then once big they want to transfer to PvP?

Comment

I dunno. I'm perfectly happy where I am. Have been on this server since the game was still in beta >.>
            â™”
            Vampire Prince

Comment

Want to know why this would never happen?

Because if you could move your char to another server, then you could have a high ranked player, then they open a new server, you move your char to a new server and be the top player. That is not fair. It would not be fair to take a higher ranked player into a new server, and take over.
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

It would be good i think it would be better if servers would all have eveeryone in from all servers but have a max number of X or max capasity. THan all servers would be full but out of X we want to save bout 100 crosover so x-100 this is because we want friends to remain and when you know someone theres a chance you can cross to their server etc. If more than 100 try then the other person should try to cross over to the other server. (I know it wont hap[pen or it is unlikly cos it seems r2 like killing S4 and after but...) this would also prevent bullying by killing if W/C takes a turn for the worse you can swap servers and you can meet more people. Once again i doubt it will happen but u gotta have faith
                User:Patrick2675
                Class:Mage
                Guild:thenemy
                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

kk thank you no need to argue!!!!

Comment

I could see this happening if they did away with the leveling contest and such on new servers. But to keep it on a even keel, you can't have rebirthed on your previous server therefore to cut down on how many high levels in the scion and eidilion range move. Also too once you have moved once, you cannot move that character again to another server this to cut down on server hopping like crazy, but allows a person to keep a character they've worked on for forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X