Buying Option in "My Shop"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Option in "My Shop"

I think it would be a great idea if we were not only able to sell stuff using "My Shop", but if we were also able to buy stuff. It would work just like selling, instead you could choose to buy the item and select how much you want to buy it for, of course this would mean you'd have to have at least 1 of the item before buying it.

It would benefit players a lot making it easier to get items, instead of having to spam world chat, you could just set up a shop and over time somebody may sell it.
    Last edited by Virtue_Sigil; 06-21-2012, 01:57 PM. Reason: Didn't sound right

Very nice idea. I really like it. Hopefully your idea goes through because I don't like talking on world/trade chat either to buy items xD

P.S. I edited your post because it didn't make sense when I read through it.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Thanks for the edit, sometimes I don't quite plan what i'm going to say and start writing and end up not making much sense haha, also thanks for the support.

Comment

I actually like the sound of this idea.
        I'll be hoping to pass it on to the GMs to get their opinion on the idea.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I like this idea u have my full support Pytharia
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

this is like very similiar to like auctioning an item
            "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
            Class:Dps
            Honour:Count
            Server:Starglade
            Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Indeed, it is.
              I want to see what they can do about the ********** NPC just relaxing.
              It'll either be used for an Event later in the future or actually have an Auction Interface there.

Let's hope to see what the future has in hold for us.

Comment

This idea got a lot of support the first time it was suggested. I supported it then, and still support it now.

I played a game once that had buying and selling sections in the shops. It worked out very well, especially for people who don't want to spam chat looking for items.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

^
                  What she said.

And on those Card Exchange Events, god would this Event help out a lot more than hearing people spam for about 1-2 hours about what stupid Cards they need.. :/

Comment

I support this 100% as well. especially when you get those people that spam sell their wares every few seconds in world and trade claiming to do it in case some people don't see trade...since chats can't turned off and most people chat in several places anyone could see what chat you sell in -.- auction system/place your wares in the npc to sell would be so useful. if they ever implement a mail system we could easily receive payments/items back with it or it could be sent to our temp storage on item expiration/sales. i love this idea even more because i hate needing to leave my main and alt open for vending...it lags me on my slow net but also increased chance to dc, flash player crash etc...
                    Crystal Saga:
                    Server: Aquatic Crypts
                    Name: (S15)Sidoh
                    Class: Knight
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 100

Lunaria:
                    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

so kinda like buy on site or grand exchange
                      "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
                      Class:Dps
                      Honour:Count
                      Server:Starglade
                      Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Well yeah, there are two ideas in this thread at the moment, one being an auction house system and the other being the ability to be able to buy stuff in your shop as well as sell stuff.

I agree an auction system would be great but while I was looking through a few pages of the suggestion forums I've seen it being brought up a few times. I just made this suggestion for being able to buy things in your shop but I mean I guess it all links in, making a better exchange system which creates overall less spam in the world chat and obviously an easier way to buy and sell things.

I'm not sure about the technical side of things but making an auction house system seems complicated whereas just making an option to be able to buy items in your shop seems like an easier thing to do and is a great start.
                        Last edited by Pytharia; 06-22-2012, 04:13 PM. Reason: making it easier on the eyes to read

Comment

great idea, I support this and would love to buy stuff afk

Comment

Convenience in a can right here lol im all for it
                            Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                              ^
                              What she said.

And on those Card Exchange Events, god would this Event help out a lot more than hearing people spam for about 1-2 hours about what stupid Cards they need.. :/
                              Oh my god. Hate card exchange events for that reason- constant flooding of chat by every person and their 50 alts looking for cards to the point where even if you have what they are looking for, or they have what you are looking for, they never see your reply anyway cause chat is so very flooded. People could sit in Starglade with their shops titled "Buying Card x" and other people can quietly sell it to them all while having an actual conversation in chat.

This really does need to be implemented- Before Christmas pretty please :P
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X