Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Avernal Realm is not for non-cash or little cash priest!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avernal Realm is not for non-cash or little cash priest!

it is a DPS event but the setting of priest is support. how does priest can do well in the event>.>?
    Renfa that all...
    I am non-cash player

priests can be blood aswell which is more DPS, add a lv 5 ring of decay to lower their defence and they will take alot of damage long as your have good Brillance soul your attacks would do enough damage, ive seen a priest come 5th place on the first time, the thing Priests are good at is the Boss's, the ability to heal the boss's damage while doing constant damage to it without worrying about respawn rates

Comment

lv 5 ring of decay also help other player to get higher DPS also!
      Renfa that all...
      I am non-cash player

Comment

not many other players dare attack the Boss's, least not on my server

Comment

priests are at a huge disadvantage in there. i was in from the start, and was #10 in the list. #9 was a ranger, with at least tripple my damage. can this be changed somehow, please r2?

Comment

and i couldnt even get it because it took away my attempt when i tried getting in at 1:30 and it was full

Comment

Originally posted by heartheart View Post
              and i couldnt even get it because it took away my attempt when i tried getting in at 1:30 and it was full
              I did report it and they will fix it. it will be next week>.>
              Renfa that all...
              I am non-cash player

Comment

Originally posted by sonpusan View Post
                not many other players dare attack the Boss's, least not on my server
                in my server knight will tank boss for sure>.>
                in my server people **** the boss... in 30 mins, boss dies about 3 times?
                Renfa that all...
                I am non-cash player

Comment

I want to point the reason priest have Inferior for PVP.

the reason priest can't DPS because the PVP set don't give attack speed.
                  Duration affect by attack speed.
                  Cast Time affect by cast speed.
                  when you use blood beam, it didn't increase DPS.
                  when you use light beam, it increase a little DPS.

the knight class for example. the PVP set give attack speed which is a lot help also knight and rouge class duration only 0.8 sec.
                  priest class have 1 sec.
                  that is huge different.

if priest not able to DPS then Avernal Realm is not for priest
                  Last edited by Shaoren; 06-22-2012, 05:49 PM.
                  Renfa that all...
                  I am non-cash player

Comment

For mages and priests Casting Speed increases the rate. For Knights, Rogues, and Rangers, the Attack Speed increases the rate.

Comment

Originally posted by JadeAbhorsen View Post
                      For mages and priests Casting Speed increases the rate. For Knights, Rogues, and Rangers, the Attack Speed increases the rate.
                      rate? what kind rate?
                      Renfa that all...
                      I am non-cash player

Comment

What is your Cast Speed? I have 142% and don't seem to have any problems.
                        â™”
                        Vampire Prince
                        • Server: Aurora Point
                        • Character: Alexmancerx
                        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                        • Level: Eidolon 120
                        • Guild: TheWanted
                        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                          you use light beam or blood beam?
                          if you use blood beam, cast speed won't help you anything.

priest PVP just like a dungeon set-.-
                          Renfa that all...
                          I am non-cash player

Comment

What do u guys mean?
                            There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

THE POWER OF VIDEO GAMING INSIDE EVERYONE,UNSTOPPABLE

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                              you probably using light beam cos cast spd doesnt affect blood beam, and youre saying that light atks wich is onthe suport side works in there to, thus you proved to all those who said that "priest is a support class and if you want dps take blood because that will increase your dps" that they were talking nonsense(i wasnt one of them cos im a priest and i wouldnt probably complain about avernal if i was a rogue since those are usually the ones who win avernal after they get sone pretty nice stats), its not that big of a diference beeing light, blood or hybrid, if the priest doesnt have his stats alot higher then the one on... lets just say 1st place he has no chance of ever getting it 1st palce or even be equal to the dmg of the one who is 1st. I asked around, looked at the stats between the casher priests and non casher priests compared to those on the top places and compared the stats from priests with similar stats from other classes.. those classes outdps the priest by alot even when they have close stats or priest has them a little higher.. so in conclusion, and i dont think its just me who knows this, priests need alot more matk(and heal if using light beam) then the other class on 1st place to ever get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X