PVP Armor Set and Off-Hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP Armor Set and Off-Hand

hi, i would like to know if you will release a level 100 pvp armor set, because now the level limit is 150, and the old pvp set level 80 is useless
    also i want to know if is possible to make a pvp off-hand of the same kind that the pvp sets, or an upgradable off-hand, or make some legendary off-hand
    TY

agree about the off-hand - tho I can see reasons why it would not happen. i.e. set bonuses.
    I've been disappointed to see the off-hand slot so neglected. R2 tried to fill the problem of readily available off-hand items but only made the problem worse with the Heart of Eden imo. I would say 99% of toons have it - from level 1 to level 150. So the question is - why even have the off-hand slot at all if there is no diversity in the equipment and benefits in it?

my suggestion would be class specific upgrades to the Heart of Eden to better differentiate the equipment - It would be nice to see orange off-hand items in use.

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
      agree about the off-hand - tho I can see reasons why it would not happen. i.e. set bonuses.
      I've been disappointed to see the off-hand slot so neglected. R2 tried to fill the problem of readily available off-hand items but only made the problem worse with the Heart of Eden imo. I would say 99% of toons have it - from level 1 to level 150. So the question is - why even have the off-hand slot at all if there is no diversity in the equipment and benefits in it?

my suggestion would be class specific upgrades to the Heart of Eden to better differentiate the equipment - It would be nice to see orange off-hand items in use.
      Personally I think going the exact opposite way on this would be better. We already have class specific offhands, and they are almost uniformly useless compared to HoE. Instead I think it would be better to make new offhands that have comparable strength to HoE, but that anyone can use. The entire point of this would be to make people choose between what equipment they prefer, instead of all of 1 class getting the same, then complaining that they would rather have the offhand some other class has.

Comment

Working...
      X