Trade Tab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Tab

ok so you know how they're two tabs in the shop?(sell and want)Well what if there was an extra tab-Trade.I mean,you could say for example Tradingragon crystal to Greater Mount Upgrade Token.There would be a ratio tab and everything.Please support this as i would believe that it would help crystal saga alot
    -Apoud

umm ppl would never agree to a set ratio some trade it cheap viceversa though setting a trading standard is a good thought there r old and new server so it will be too much complicated and mostly will not be implemented
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

well i find it a very good idea... the server i'm in is actually a trading server.. things barely get sold or bought.. so the trade tab would be good there. and ratio.. ok everyone has it own ratio, but if you're a regular player you also know the prices more or less. and if people don't agree with your ratio.. then they can go away from your shop. and it's also good, because when people do shop it means mostly they aren't even behind their screen and probably gave up askign for trading while we play with a big time difference in a server already, so if you put the trade tab in their, they also would have chance to get up... don't worry i understand what you also mean diablu, but it all depends from server to server, they can just try it.. would make world chat also less of a market.. trade chats barely get used #04
      Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
      Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
      Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
      Pets: A Lot!!
      Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
      Wings: Divine Wings
      Weapon: Immortal Aug
      Pixie: Celestial Stage
      Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
      Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
        umm ppl would never agree to a set ratio some trade it cheap viceversa though setting a trading standard is a good thought there r old and new server so it will be too much complicated and mostly will not be implemented
        People don't always agree on prices either, some sell cheaper some more expensive, just because some one wouldn't agree on ratio doesn't mean it shouldn't be added to the game, after all it would still be your choice if you want to do the trade or not.

I think it's a great idea.

Comment

how about AUCTION SYSTEM ?? this could be nice to lower the lag specially in SG

Comment

Working...
          X