Sengolia BattleGrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia BattleGrounds

Its been a major prob in seng that the pvp event ends in less then 10minutes most of the times... thanks to people rushing the xtal. Farming silver badges from here ( which is major source) has been xtremely depleted. i have come up with a suggestion to make changes so that the xtal cannot be attacked untill all towers are destroyed .. such that it gives more time to farm silver badges and a fair result. hope something might be done about this coz most of us are fed of some stupid rogue finishing it in a few minutes.

Thanks
    Stormshadowheal

Secondly, i have observed that the battlegrounds are not balanced.. i noticed that once the blue team had 20+ppl and red team had only one or 2. This is a serious issue. Along with level balancer a team balancer must be put in such that players are equally divided when they enter the battleground.
    Thanks
    Stormshadowheal
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-22-2012, 06:47 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

whoever join what team is randomized...but i do agree the 20 blue 2 red is odd. as for the xtal breaking fast...i think thats one reason for the extra silver from the new packs and also another reason why many other events give ways to get silvers too. though it would be nice if towers need to be broken first...more exp for us @_@
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

id get slaughtered O.O not a bad idea though :P
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Only those strong players can get more silvers and basically they don't need it anymore because they do already have good slayers and good insignia. They finished the Sengolia Battle in 5 minutes. Too bad.
        "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
        Character Name: Margareta
        Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
        :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
        Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
        Genbu Rider

:mad:
        Helpful Threads:

Comment

Another random thing about seng is every time i get a kill on anyone(even if i manage to down a high scion) it says i get 0 honor. Are you supposed to get honor for kills, and if so, why am I not getting any? Seng seems to be all about chance nowadays, though. If you have lots of scions on your team your almost sure to win, with few scions on your team meaning you either better be skilled or be ready to be destroyed. I get a few kills even when on the no-scion team, it sucks to lose almost all the time, but it still is fun to pvp.

Comment

i also enjoy pvp, but yea getting destroyed sucks. more reason to get stronger huh?
            Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Originally posted by mythbot View Post
              Another random thing about seng is every time i get a kill on anyone(even if i manage to down a high scion) it says i get 0 honor. Are you supposed to get honor for kills, and if so, why am I not getting any?
              Nope. No honor is gained from kills. I heard that it use to give honor, but the system got abused to the point where it had to be removed. Just what I heard, don't know if that's the real reason :P
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

based on all the threads of spawn camping it wouldnt surprise me memory lol
                Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
                  based on all the threads of spawn camping it wouldnt surprise me memory lol
                  I've spawn camped before, back before our server merged and two instances meant you could count the people in seng on your fingers. No one was moving from the spawn area, and so I had no choice but to go to them. So boring. Now, I like when the other team tries to spawn camp the team I'm on. I target them while waiting for the respawn healing to stop and then spam skills quick. They die and I laugh. I'd much rather hunt people down than stand in one spot and kill with no challenge.

On topic- making seng be where you have to destroy the towers first won't affect the time the battle takes. Today my team had seng finished in 6 minutes even with destroying all towers first. This will also make seng come to a draw a lot more on the newer servers, as one team will camp a tower and no one has the dps power to destroy them fast enough. If any changes were made to the way seng is won, it should be to the hit points of the towers and crystal that makes them increase as servers age. But, that will probably never happen due to coding and what not.

The only way to delay the amount of time seng takes to win, and get the silvers, is to stop the other team from destroying the crystal with a good defense while hoping your team doesn't destroy the other crystal too fast.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

On topic- making seng be where you have to destroy the towers first won't affect the time the battle takes. Today my team had seng finished in 6 minutes even with destroying all towers first. This will also make seng come to a draw a lot more on the newer servers, as one team will camp a tower and no one has the dps power to destroy them fast enough. If any changes were made to the way seng is won, it should be to the hit points of the towers and crystal that makes them increase as servers age. But, that will probably never happen due to coding and what not.

The only way to delay the amount of time seng takes to win, and get the silvers, is to stop the other team from destroying the crystal with a good defense while hoping your team doesn't destroy the other crystal too fast.
                    I would honestly like to see a simple change in Sengolia that hasn't been made yet since the release of Scion and lv100: More hp on the towers and crystals.

People did gain more DPS, more powerful, but the challenge remains the same balance as when they were still very limited. Also the requirement of attacking crystal only after the towers are down would be great, since one powerful character is now able to solo the crystal by divebombing it repeatidly so it goes down within 3min eventho the other team is working on the towers first and have the upperhand. (meaning that IF this were to be implanted Sengolia would last longer since such [pre-bleeped out] people won't be able to rush anymore.)

For ties: A point-system like Avernal but instead of damage: kills. Whenever there is a tie at the end you can view the team-points made and claim rewards depending whether your team had the least kills (loosing-rewards) or the most (victory after all).
                    Last edited by speeds16; 06-23-2012, 05:48 AM.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    IGN: speeds
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                    IGN: Speeds16
                    Server: Temple of Ibalize
                    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                    X