Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe some improvements by the side.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe some improvements by the side.....

Okay here it goes... XD

1. would be great if you could continue stacks that are already started in your inventory even if ur backpack is full.

2.is it possible to add an edit option in the guild interface for the announcements and manifesto so that for example the guild master could edit an announcement written by his/her assistant.

3. why can you only use the guild teleporter in campions bluff for the first 3 dungeons?
    I would love if KD and Psych as well as exelorns would be added to the list at a certain guild level

4. an overview option similar to the backpack one would be great. ^^
    e.g. you can only show equipment or usage stuff etc in your backpack to have an better overview.

I love that backpack improvement

5. I was wondering if there is any specific reason why you only get chipped gems in bc hard....
    because honestly?... the dungeon is calling for patience enough and the chipped gems make it even less appealing after getting used to flawed in vault nm... and since there is no bc nm....

thx 4 ur awesome game keep up the good work
    thx 4 ur patience
    To
    Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-07-2012, 03:49 AM. Reason: my friend is an idiot...and hard to understand sometimes o.o°
    IGN: Toki
    Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
    Class: HalfBlood Priest
    Current lvl: Scion 80+
    Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
    --e.e. cummings

woah dude. I dont mean any disrespect, but can you write it with proper grammer. I had a headache trying to read that. But I get the gist of your topic. I do agree with the things you say
    Character: (s4) ShadowSneak
    Server: Server 4 on Aeria games
    Guild: (S4) DistuRbed
    Lvl: 66 (Scion)
    Mounts: Hellwing
    Pets: Panda (Adult), Scorpy, Tauren Overlord
    Class: Shadow Rogue

Highest Lvl of Crystal Ladder soloed: 52

Comment

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
      Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-08-2012, 11:38 PM.

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
      --e.e. cummings

Comment

Can u retype again with proper grammar ?Nobody seems to understand what you r trying to say....
        There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

THE POWER OF VIDEO GAMING INSIDE EVERYONE,UNSTOPPABLE

Comment

Well about one of the suggestions:

#1, yes as far as I have heard, the GMs are still trying to find a way to get us to pick up items that we already have as a stack in our invents, even though the inventory is full. But cross your fingers they'd find a way.

Suggestion 6:
          No need to dismount in order to get in special maps that allows you to use mounts, such as dungeons.

Ahaha thread hijack, just kidding. X9

Useless
          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
          Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

We highly appreciate all your thoughts and suggestions. R2Games is continuously upgrading its platform, we will look into these and it is noted.

Comment

Originally posted by wildnetwork View Post
              Can u retype again with proper grammar ?Nobody seems to understand what you r trying to say....
              I did beta this post now...I hope it is easier to understand. ^^°

thank you for recognizing this post although it's awful grammar XD

I really appreciate it ^^

my regards Cha
              Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-07-2012, 03:52 AM.

--e.e. cummings

Comment

1. Yeah once your Inventory is full rest stuff could go to Temp Storage?
                2. This'd be handy as well.
                3. I still don't get the guild teleport in Champions Bluff o_o Dam gotta check it out.
                4. Don't really get what you mean by this ><
                5. Blood Coliseum Nightmare would be a nice add on.
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

3.hm... this improvement would only include the guild that owns champions bluff.
                  There is a teleporter but it only teleports you in exchange for 10s to 1 of the first 3 dungeons... and since most of us are lazy~ it would be nice to add the rest too ^^ because I would love to spare my walk to KD etc as a reward for winning the server in LG.

the teleporter is only visible/available to the guild that won lg. Maybe you are not in this current guild on your server, so you can not see it?

5. There was an option added for the backpack a while ego, (at least I think that is what he meant) to show [ALL][QUEST][EQ][USED][MAT] in your inventory, to have an better overview of what you have in your bag.
                  I think, what he would like is after the [sort] option was added to the vault, this features would be nice to have there as well.

I hope this reply will help you a little. xD

Cha~

--e.e. cummings

Comment

I see, never have noticed the teleporter tho lol. And now I get the better overview, thanks for clarification
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

anytime
                      glad to introduce you to old feature.

--e.e. cummings

Comment

r2games has 1 (overworked, underpaid, frustrated and unhappy) programmer, and 50 investers and 1 money sucker... these awesome ideas won't get implemented until 2 years later. good luck

meanwhile, please read

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....mplementations
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-09-2012, 12:49 AM. Reason: find the edit button, and use it :)

Comment

Working...
                        X