suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion

well R2 i got u a nice deal here and u ll make a lot of cash from this !
    here's the deal
    release VIP cards in shop
    it offers the same stuff that a normal vip does EXCEPT it does not giv crystals!!!
    u guys r happy we r happy deal?? :P
    yes please!
    84.21%
    anything to assist with this issue
    15.79%
    (-[>.<]-)

I really dont see the point in this because for 8 bucks a month you get VIP access AND 800 crystals (which 8 dollars = 8 crystals). Just seems silly to me tbh
    Name: (S70) 1kyle151
    Class: Knight
    Level: 96 Scion
    Guild: (S70) Infliction
    Honor Rank: Arch Duke
    Pet: Royal Nympth +13, Super Angel+6, Super Demon+6
    Weapon: Superior Fragarach Sword VII +5
    Beast Soul: Lvl 9 Bear
    Tenets: Nature Lvl 9 3/5
    Mount: Battle Bear
    Wings: Ultimate DemiGod Wings VI

Comment

it maybe silly to but i posted this in the view point of a noncasher ie me
      it helps ppl who dont cash in game :P
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

As a F2p player I think it would be great if i could buy VIP status from a cashier. not everyone is able to spend real money but would like access to the benefits of VIP if they can purchase from another player.
        Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
          great suggestions! always been nice thing to get if can. only way can do it at the moment is to ask for a gift card since having the casher log into acc to recharge on someone elses is against rules/we can't recharge other peoples accounts from our own anymore

~~added poll, forgot to click multi choice option. but will work regardless. voted, please remember to vote- add reputation points and also comment to help show this is what players would like to see done as it tends to help both casher and non cashers.
          thkx a lot
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Voted yes, but why is there no option to say "no" or something :P the why it is now, you can vote:

Option 1 > Yes please! > Excited yes.

Option 2 > Anything to assist with this issue > Yes with little less excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
              great suggestions! always been nice thing to get if can. only way can do it at the moment is to ask for a gift card since having the casher log into acc to recharge on someone elses is against rules/we can't recharge other peoples accounts from our own anymore
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a VIP subscription require using a credit card or a paypal account? Basically something where the subscription can be reoccurring? If so thats another reason this suggestion is good- some people recharge using gift cards, which wouldn't work for that.

Comment

it would also help cashiers if they hit a cash
                flow problem one month

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                  Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a VIP subscription require using a credit card or a paypal account? Basically something where the subscription can be reoccurring? If so thats another reason this suggestion is good- some people recharge using gift cards, which wouldn't work for that.
                  umm isnt there an option where it states if its continous or only for a month?
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

None that I have seen, but to be fair I play primarily on one of the partner sites too, so R2 might have an option they don't. Thats why I was asking rather than just saying that is another benefit flat out.

Comment

I still want the 800 xtals vip tho and puts crystal cards also leewwwll !!

Comment

Originally posted by 1kyle151 View Post
                        I really dont see the point in this because for 8 bucks a month you get VIP access AND 800 crystals (which 8 dollars = 8 crystals). Just seems silly to me tbh
                        you maybe don't like it but think of the extra runs dailey it will give, or for tokens, it already has a lot of advantage, instead of breaking it down, see the good in it, and it's not because you didn't came up with it that it's a bad idea... this is a great idea, because dunno if you seen it, but cashers aren't a lto anymore like 2 years ago.. and i been a casher, just ask salamander on anyone who was in s62 to s68... the runs r more worth now then the 800 xtal you get from cashing, get some roses, have a lot of charm and exchange it jeezes
                        Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                        Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                        Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                        Pets: A Lot!!
                        Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                        Wings: Divine Wings
                        Weapon: Immortal Aug
                        Pixie: Celestial Stage
                        Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                        Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Working...
                        X