What Build Is The Best For A Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Build Is The Best For A Knight?

What Build Is Best For A Knight? Str Type Or Def Type?

make it both, 1 str 2end and ur items should add many patk so itll be balanced and ull grow strong
    "Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."
    Keep Calm and Play Crystal saga
    Having a huge problem?= <--Talk to the game masters^^
    "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

Comment

there is no "BEST" build, it always depends on how you wanna play your toon, building up your gears and souls ^^
      Server: Sullen Dunes (S47)
      IGN: SkitzO
      Class: Knight (hybrid, dps)
      Plane: Scion
      Level: ??
      Honor Rank: Arch Duke
      Guild: Hellbourne (Guild Master)

Comment

The question is not so specific. Are you referring to your skills or attributes?But I will give few comments. Well, I will go for Protection type Knight. I don't have any knowledge in gaming but my comments will be based on my personal experience on this game. There are factors why you need to choose Protection type Knight. These are the following:

1.Protection Type Knight doesn't get killed easily. Why?
        You primarily have damage reduction skills, titans guard and Angelic Blessing
        (If you are concern on how fast you can kill,don't worry about that, you can manage that by using good equipment,gems and your soul)
        2.Good on PVP mode most of the time. Why?
        Lets say you choose to be a Retribution Knight, you got Blood lust and Fight on. You are having a fight with a mage or rouge. I believe mages have higher magical damage which can kill you very fast and rouges have higher attack speed and critical strike. Basically, your chance of winning will be 50% since probably you can kill them first or it might be that you will get yourself killed first. Lets go with Protection Knight, since you're a defense type, you're expected to have low damage but you're able to manage to have a good damage because of your soul and equipment.

Now, I notice most 80% of the players here used there ultimate skills to kill an opponent so fast. For mage, they will probably use Meteor or Black Hole. If you're a protection Knight, you can dodge them by using Angelic Blessing and because of cooldown, mages will attack you using there other skills so its time for you to use Titans Guard. While using this skills, you have chances to attack them, you hook them, use Daze and Root. Since you have a good damage and they have less damage reduction, you can kill them easily. Well, it always depend on how you use your character and there are some other factors that will affect the fight like pets and other skills. But I'm just giving an idea that for Protection Knight you have higher chances of killing your opponent first.

3.Although, Protection Knight can last long in PVP mode but they might be having issues in Dungeons but like I said earlier you have soul,equipment, pets, wings that can up your damage.

Protection Knight is very hard to manage at first because you will be having trouble in dungeons but once you're done with your ice soul and other defense soul, its time for you to unlock those physical damage soul. Anyway, there are items you can use to reset your attributes and skills. If you want to kill Boss in dungeons easily, you can go for Damage type Knight first and just reset everything once you're strong enough to focus on your defenses.

It always depends on you on how you manage your character. I'm just giving few ideas but its not enough since there are factors that you need to consider. I'll go for Protection Knight because it gives more toughness on you.

Good day everyone
        Last edited by Greendaryl; 10-26-2012, 01:02 PM.
        "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
        Character Name: Margareta
        Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
        :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
        Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
        Genbu Rider

:mad:
        Helpful Threads:

Comment

Working...