Announcements of Who Wins an Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcements of Who Wins an Event

There are several events which in which a player places 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
    In most of these the people the people are announced.
    Crypt - it announces the name of each player who places 1,2,3rd
    Hellstorm - it announces that players have placed, individual players winning get a popup screen
    Dragonspire - the player earning the dragon sword is announced.
    Treasure Trove <eyeroll> the system spams anyone opening a treasure and what zone they are in.
    Various other systems make announcements, legendary equipment, orange fruit etc, etc...

On to the suggestion,
    I really would like the system to Announce the first 3 positions of Survival of the Fittest - its a race event, deadlier than the crypt, - I don't have time to be trying to keep track of who's ahead of and behind me. Even after collecting the reward, there is often an immediate need to port out to avoid death - so you can't always see who else is finishing behind you.
    I know this is an "old" even - but this shouldn't be a hard thing to do - most of the scripting is already in the crypt event - just lift it over to survival of the fittest.
    An alternative would be have Darwin have a message box that shows who the last top 3 winners are and reset that each time the event starts. This would be new unique code but I think it would be doable and less intrusive that world chat spam.

So I've presented two options to implement recognition of those who do well in Survival of the Fittest. I hope R2 will consider them.
Working...
X