Add more ways to get Chi Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add more ways to get Chi Essence

So... Chi. Most people think it's a joke. Not only does it take a lot of items to make one click, it uses the horrible lucky stars system. Add to it the only real way to get Chi Essence in game is from Island of Blessings and now 4 a day drop in Nether, and you get three whole upgrades in one year of playing. Not even Soul is THAT slow to upgrade. Tenets even go faster than that. Now it's logical to assume as you proceed further into the system, it will take more and more items to upgrade Chi (wouldn't know, as I said, 3 upgrades in a year of playing isn't really much to go on).

Perhaps a revamp of RB packs and add in things like Divine Feathers and Chi Essence to the packs... in addition to varying up the methods to get said packs... 2 years of Ladder Q's or world bosses gets stale.

I'm in no way saying to just give away the essence so we can upgrade chi lightning fast either, I'm just saying... 3 upgrades to something in a year is beyond ridiculously slow. It shouldn't be fast or easy, but it should at least be reasonable. 4 months for one upgrade at the very beginning is nowhere near reasonable.
    Last edited by Eirys; 01-12-2015, 06:12 AM.

Originally posted by Eirys View Post
    So... Chi. Most people think it's a joke. Not only does it take a lot of items to make one click, it uses the horrible lucky stars system. Add to it the only real way to get Chi Essence in game is from Island of Blessings and now 4 a day drop in Nether, and you get three whole upgrades in one year of playing. Not even Soul is THAT slow to upgrade. Tenets even go faster than that. Now it's logical to assume as you proceed further into the system, it will take more and more items to upgrade Chi (wouldn't know, as I said, 3 upgrades in a year of playing isn't really much to go on).

Perhaps a revamp of RB packs and add in things like Divine Feathers and Chi Essence to the packs... in addition to varying up the methods to get said packs... 2 years of Ladder Q's or world bosses gets stale.

I'm in no way saying to just give away the essence so we can upgrade chi lightning fast either, I'm just saying... 3 upgrades to something in a year is beyond ridiculously slow. It shouldn't be fast or easy, but it should at least be reasonable. 4 months for one upgrade at the very beginning is nowhere near reasonable.
    i agree to all he said xD
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Unfortunatly it's one of those things R2 wants people to spend money on. And a lot of it. There may be a few more events that come out with these as a reward but I don't think too much will happen with it. Could be wrong though, here to the hope itll change *cheers*

Comment

Agree add more ways to get Chi please

Comment

Working...
        X