Rebirth Pack quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth Pack quest

I understand that world bosses have spawn ranges and not spawn times but now that we have a quest for some of them..
    Players don't tend to care for having to wait more than an hour to kill a monster for a quest.. never mind that it is going on 2 1/2 hours now for fallen angel. Can we please at least limit the spawn times to within the hour it is supposed to spawn. These extra long wait times tends to aggravate the players. There are more events and things to do than to spend our time waiting for the boss. I know some people will say..."but there is a world announcement so you don't have to wait"
    However, if you are not there before the spawn, another group will take it so now, in order to complete the quest for the coveted pack, we are sitting around waiting for a spawn.

Thanks for the consideration.

I have personally missed Delivery, Sengolia and Guild Resource and this angel still has not spawned. This is a problem.
    (S50)Nevill
    Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

or take out the killing world boss part :3 change it into something more fun like kill 5players or kill players thats 5lvl aboves you or 10lvl or 50lvl lol or get PK lvl to 10 something like that XD hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Robbay View Post
        or take out the killing world boss part :3 change it into something more fun like kill 5players or kill players thats 5lvl aboves you or 10lvl or 50lvl lol or get PK lvl to 10 something like that XD hehehe
        how about no? That'd be hard as hell to do on a PVE server.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Thumbs up for this thread. A few days ago, along with my party, we missed doing Sengolia Battlegrounds, Tamalan event, etc because we waited for the Ice queen to spawn. I missed a lot of things just to wait for the World Boss to spawn. One more thing, there are days where I cannot complete the Boss quest because there are already parties made and when we go to the area, there are already people with a party staying there. It would be much better if you can spawn the Boss monster 3-4 times a day.
          "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
          Character Name: Margareta
          Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
          :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
          Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
          Genbu Rider

:mad:
          Helpful Threads:

Comment

Or just remove world bosses from rebirth quests and let ppl do something else (dungeon bosses?)

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
              Or just remove world bosses from rebirth quests and let ppl do something else (dungeon bosses?)
              i like that :-) coz many players waiting for bosses rarely they pk you so that they can have the chance
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Character [S15]IYOT

Comment

Working...
              X