Event Master

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Master

With the introduction of the wing exchange the event master menu is very long and on a small screen the bottom options get cut off.

To shorten it you could move the 2 options to exchange red adamantite over to the celestial insignia master since that's where you use the item anyway.

The unbind socket rod option can be removed. I don't know any way to get bound socking rods but if I'm wrong then just make them all unbound because they're easy enough to get.

Redeem gift package can also be removed since there is an option to redeem them at the bottom of the offline daily bonus menu.

Flying high, mount and pet extravaganza could be made into quests so that once you complete them they get removed. This will make it easier to see what you have collected instead of clicking them all just to get the "you have not morerewards are available!" message.
    Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

+1 to the idea of organizing the Event Master.

The list has gotten unsightly long and I've been finding myself having to zoom in to even get to the EW wing exchange, so moving and removing certain options sound pretty reasonable.

Comment

They could also move Gem exchanges over the "gemologist" (don't remember its full name). That'd give an use to this NPC as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Valzee View Post
        They could also move Gem exchanges over the "gemologist" (don't remember its full name). That'd give an use to this NPC as well.
        this would be the easy fix, awesome idea. +1

Comment

Originally posted by Valzee View Post
          That's an excellent idea -- the name of the NPC would even suit its new purpose.

Comment

Working...
          X