In Real Life Plushie of our cs toon/characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Real Life Plushie of our cs toon/characters

I just taught of this maybe some way you guys at R2 can make plushies or have someone make them of our toons that we provide a few pics of our toons showing all the sides of our character and for a price you can make a plushie of that toon. I think it be a great idea and i know some of us really like our cs toon enough to support this idea.
    Hell Yeah!!
    75.00%
    I sure do but i wont buy 1
    25.00%
    No i dont
    0.00%
    Letting the fire burn within me!

Hahahaah i for sure would buy one!!
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

One can only dream. Realistically, Crystal Saga-related knick knacks probably wouldn't be profitable to the company itself, taking into account cost of materials, cost of labor, time spent customizing each plushie, cost of advertisement, etc. Even then, the audience isn't as wide as say, League of Legends, so the company would be spending a lot of time and money in focus of a small player-base. No doubt that CS does have its handful of committed players, but we'd have to expand quite a bit if CS's developers were to ever consider investing in [fun] ideas such as this.

Comment

Working...
      X