i was scammed two times, that's my 2nd chance of failing to have Clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was scammed two times, that's my 2nd chance of failing to have Clothes

the second chance of dreaming vampire clothes gone and tommorow is maintenance

if this clothes can be tradable less people will scam, coz both people is in great danger
    i suggest that this Clothes can be easily tradable same time of putting amounts before confirming
    it's not easy to get this 5platinum waste i grind do dungeons day and night and my money goes on
    failing and failing.... take not im not cashier player not a crystal user
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Character [S15]IYOT

that man was not scammer before coz i bought my panda hat before:-( that's why i had a trust on him >_<
    the second scammer`s saids fail to send a gift wtf¿ and he lose some crystal and it was obvious
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Character [S15]IYOT

Comment

Originally posted by keenrab2002 View Post
      the second chance of dreaming vampire clothes gone and tommorow is maintenance

if this clothes can be tradable less people will scam, coz both people is in great danger
      You don't say?
      i suggest that this Clothes can be easily tradable same time of putting amounts before confirming
      Oh if I only would've counted how many times the suggestion "Make costumes tradeable" has been suggested.
      it's not easy to get this 5platinum waste i grind do dungeons day and night and my money goes on
      failing and failing.... take not im not cashier player not a crystal user
      That's why you're supposed to find a high lvl, wellknown and trusted person, also it's + if you have the person as a friend from whom you gonna buy the costume.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

The Halloween events are for 2 weeks. You have until next week to get your clothes.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Working...
        X