Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt

I suggest that everyone gets a buff that hides them from other players. So there will be no one just following other players for the order.
    I have realized that life is indeed full of contradictions. Sometimes it's crazy to be sane, you need to fall to fly, people suffer because you care. You have to unlearn to know the lesson, you have to give up because you are strong, you have to be wrong to make things right. Nonetheless, life's complexities are also life's source of beauty. We should cry to laugh again, fall apart to be whole again, and get hurt to love again.

I agree some players dont even try, thry just follow the other players and hope they guess right on 14 and u dont -cough cough- cloudmystery

Comment

Its not going to solve much. I follow sometimes. Usually the followers are after the top 10 or 20 make it up to the top anyways. So does it matter that much? As soon as the top 3 are in they usually post the travel code in WC anyways... at least on our server they do. So then people follow that. So making everyone so they cannot see other players would be useless because people are posting the travel code in World Chat/Party Chat/Guild Chat etc.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

You kinda got that wrong. I think he meant that when he gets followed to floor 14 and having X people behind him, then he has a 1/3 chance to pick the right NPC and if he fails, then someone of those X people can get the win.

If people wouldn't be able to tail others then he might be the first to 14 again before anyone else is reaching that floor to get another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          You kinda got that wrong. I think he meant that when he gets followed to floor 14 and having X people behind him, then he has a 1/3 chance to pick the right NPC and if he fails, then someone of those X people can get the win.

If people wouldn't be able to tail others then he might be the first to 14 again before anyone else is reaching that floor to get another chance.
          Yes sir that is exactly what I'm saying.
          I have realized that life is indeed full of contradictions. Sometimes it's crazy to be sane, you need to fall to fly, people suffer because you care. You have to unlearn to know the lesson, you have to give up because you are strong, you have to be wrong to make things right. Nonetheless, life's complexities are also life's source of beauty. We should cry to laugh again, fall apart to be whole again, and get hurt to love again.

Comment

Oh okay. I get what you are saying then. So then how about the 14th floor would auto have an invisible buff. That would work out. I do not see the point on the floors before that and each floor already gives a random buff/negbuff so it would be possible for them to just code in a stealth buff for the 14th floor. Good idea.
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Class: Priest
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

simply erase top 3rewards then and nothing else matter
              darn posted w/ wrong account lol

Comment

Originally posted by sanesune View Post
                simply erase top 3rewards then and nothing else matter
                noooooo i love those top 3 rewards

Comment

I like this idea! They should implement it!

Comment

Actually this would be a good idea for another reason as well: The lag. I notice anytime I go into crypts level 1-3 lag badly because there are tons of people there that have to be loaded at once. After that the amount of lag drops some since people get more spread out, but it can still get bad if a large number of people show up at once. If everyone were invisible it would likely mean less loading, and as such make it so people with worse connections have a better chance.

Comment

Wish they would implement this...now that our servers merged got major lag in 1st few levels...

Comment

most times it's the same winners on my server. I swear ppl know exactly the order
                        Ign- (S2)xena6
                        server-himeng valley
                        class-Priest holy hybrid
                        level- Eidolon 149
                        guild-Noypi
                        honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
                          most times it's the same winners on my server. I swear ppl know exactly the order
                          people talk to eachother (real life, voice chat, party chat, etc) and tell eachother the wrong/right npc while everyone else is guessing.
                          So those people have an advantage.

Comment

All people are lazy to guess at Crypts lol
                            Bellas Chasm
                            (S49)Squall
                            Eidolon Knight
                            Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
                            Demon Lord Wings +2
                            Kilin

Amethyst Forest
                            (S41)Tomilyn
                            Eidolon Priest
                            Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
                            Demon Lord Wings
                            Kilin

Comment

it possible to reach the 15th floor in under a minute without cheating somehow
                              Crystal Saga:
                              IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                              Server: Eternal Sanctum
                              Class: Rogue
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: 150
                              Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                              Wings: Demon Lord +4
                              Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                              Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                              Pixie : Celestial
                              Nobility: Emperor
                              Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                              Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

Working...
                              X